kuroo-🍋

You had known kuroo for 2 years when you guys decided to become friends with benefits..... You were headed to your next class when someone pulled you into the cleaning closet then you saw kuroo right in front of you. It was a pretty small closet so you guys were really close and he whispered in your ear,"come to my house at 5 today," then he walked out.

T͢i͢m͢e͢ s͢k͢i͢p͢ b͢r͢o͢u͢g͢h͢t͢ t͢o͢ y͢o͢u͢ b͢y͢ b͢o͢k͢u͢t͢o͢s͢ c͢͢a͢͢k͢͢e͢͢😌

You knocked at kuroos door two seconds later he opened it and lead you to his room and started to kiss you passionately he bit your bottom lip asking for entrance you teased him for a bit until you let him in you guys fought for dominance but he won he peeled your shirt off and you did the same to him and started leaving love marks from his jaw all the way down to his abdomen when he pulled down your shorts and his pants he admired your body for a while and while he was stuck in that trance you managed to pull down his boxers only to see his huge boner you teased him a bit until he shoved 💫it💫 in your mouth as you were looking at it. you sucked him off until he came in your mouth. You started to g@g so you stop sucking. He noticed he came on your face and said, "sorry, did i c*m on your face". He grabed your face and started kissing you. You let out a soft moan witch really turned him on leading him to whisper in your ear, "wanna ride this c0ck?". Without you giving him an answer you get on top of him and start doing 💥it💫. You were riding him for a while well he was groaning and you were moaning until he picked you up and made you wrap your legs around his waist while he started pounding deeper inside you. You were moaning really loud and it turned him on so much he started going even faster and harder he groaned while saying "i cant get enough of you chibi-chan" he stopped and came one more time and you guys fell on the bed and he stared at you and said "im in love with you y/n and i want you to be mine and only mine😉" you replied,"of course daddy🤤"