🤰👅tendou🍋🤤

You and tendou have been dating for quite a while and you guys were about to take a shower when you started having unholy thoughts about you and him when he asked you if you were still gonna shower you nodded your head and jumped in he was washing your hair when you felt something hard rub up your lower back you looked behind you and saw tendou blushing then you looked down and saw he had a massive boner so you got down on your knees and started licking his tip and he started to squirm and asked,"w-what are you doing y-y/n" you started sucking him so fast that he was moaning and groaning he came in your mouth after a couple of sucks then he picked up your head and stared into your eyes and said,"you like daddys c0ck in your mouth dont you my little monster😉" then he told you to jump so you jumped and wrapped your legs around him and he slowly shoved it in and he was going slow and you were letting out soft moans then he started going faster and he turned you into a moaning mess and he said,"your my little slut and only mine"he started leaving hickeys on your neck to the point where you cant cover them then he started groaning and said,"argh baby im gonna c-cum right now" you replied with me too and you both released and you stared at each other for a while until he said,"i love you BaByGoRl" and you guys both started laughing.