🍋tsukki🍋

You and tsuki were really close friends and he would occasionally tease you and one day you were studying at his house when he brought in one glass of milk for himself even though you had asked for some too so you told him,"oi dumbass wheres my milk" he stared at you for a second then he started to walk up to you he pinned you down on the bed and said,"i have a different kind of milk for you" you blushed and whispered in his ear,"show me then dumbass'' he blushed and kissed you on the lips and damn where his lips soft you guys made out for a while till you broke apart to catch a breath he then started to kiss your neck and he looked at you asking to take of your clothes he took of all his clothes except for his boxers you then went up to him and kissed his chest then you made a trail down to his boxers you looked at him asking to take them off he hummed in response so you took off his underwear and started to suck on his "glow stick" he was groaning and begging for you to slow down but you just went faster until he came in your mouth he stared at you with lust in his eyes and said,"get on the bed now" you did as you were told. He put a condom onto his "glow stick" (safe sex people) and pinned you down holding your arms together with one hand and the other holding onto the headboard he inserted his thing and he let you adjust to his size till he started to go faster at this point you were moaning his name like crazy you both came at the same time and cleaned eachother up and took a shower and watched a movie together.(sorry if this one is a bit different i had to rush it)