1

Bokuto walks by the hall, the smell of medicine and hospitals made him nauseous. It was the day where Bokuto can finally be free from the hospital, after being diagnosed with Pneumonia and being bedridden for a while.

He sighed. "Hope I don't come back here again." He muttered to himself, yet he wasn't sure of that. To be honest, this trip to the hospital humbled him a lot; it also became a lesson for him to practice a healthy lifestyle so he won't go back to this hell of a place.

Walking as his head hung low, distracted from the thoughts, he bumped into another guy. "H-hey! Watch where you're going!" He exclaimed, observing the male. He looks really decent, his long, slender body, his messy hair, and that handsome face. The man quickly bowed. He may look like a smug person, that's why Bokuto was a little rude to him, but he seems like a nice guy. 'Looks can be deceiving' as they say.

"Uh, sorry..." Bokuto apologized as well. The other man raised his hands, about to do something, until a nurse called for him. "There you are! We've been looking all over for you!" The nurse carefully dragged him to the elevator, which probably leads to his floor. Wow, interesting guy.

As he stepped through the exit, he felt something. Some kind of force that was pulling him back. With much effort, he was able to drag his feet, walking home.

"Hi Kuro." A short blond boy said.

"Hello, Kenma." He gestured. Kenma sat on a chair next to Kuroo's bed.

"So what happened today? Anything new?" Kuroo nods and smiles. "I saw someone today." The ravenette continued explaining as Kenma pays attention. He can't really have his eyes on his game right now, knowing that his friend is mute.

At a young age, Kuroo lost his voice unknowingly. He would often try his best to speak, but nothing came out except weird, muffled noises. This resulted to bullying cases in school. Until he met Kenma, who is surprisingly nice to him, approached him once at school with a pen and paper. He once said that was also bullied back then. Eventually, friendships were formed, and with that, Kenma learned sign language. Not that he would use it to communicate with Kuroo, since he can hear pretty fine, but because some people who try to talk to his friend have difficulty understanding what his gestures. In conclusion, Kenma became Kuroo's translator.

"He looks cute. I want to see him again." Kuroo blushed.

"You're gonna go wandering 'round the halls again? The nurses will have to look for you again, and I ain't helping them with that. Besides, that person could've left the hospital already." Kuroo pouts.

"You don't have to be so provocative..."

.

There was no need to visit the hospital again, he's fine and has completely healed. But something was holding him back. Did he forget something maybe? No clue. Whatever it was, will be unraveled when he goes back there. Curiousity is in his nature, what can you say. He layed flat on his back, as he blankly stares at his ceiling. Drowsiness slowly drifted through as his eyes drooped, only to be interrupted by an angry person coming from another room.

"Bokuto-san you forgot to wash the dishes!"

.

Morning came by quickly, the rays of light peeking through Bokuto's window. Sunny days. It cheered him up, the beautiful sky radiating a positive vibe.
He came down the stairs, a warm smile planted on his face, that quickly dropped as he saw his roommate.

"Bokuto-san. Did you hear me last night? You forgot to wash the dishes. I thought you agreed to this." His best friend, Akaashi reprimands. His tone was calm, but serious. A reason to be afraid of him. You'll never know if he's mad or if he's talking normally because Akaashi always speaks in a calm tone.