13

"How do you think Kuroo-san is doing?" Akaashi stated, making Kenma look up from his game. The two were at home, simply hanging out in Kenma's bedroom, cuddled in each other's grasp.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

Akaashi shuffled, shifting his weight on the bed's headboard. "It's been two weeks now since Bokuto left for his game. Do you think he's handling it well?" Kenma only blinked in confusion.

"I mean, isn't it obvious he likes Bokuto? Surely he would feel a little down." Akaashi deadpanned, then proceeds to tease him. "I thought you were smarter than this Kenma."

"Tsk." Kenma clicked. "I'm pretty sure they exchange messages with each other."

Akaashi only nodded. He knew Kenma wasn't the talkative type, so he won't force him to say too much.

"And his health?"

Kenma sighed, and Akaashi immediately knew something was up. "He's...alright. I guess. Honestly, I don't know. Bitch gets sick often 'cause he's not taking care of himself."

Kenma grumbled, "He's so stupid and stubborn, he doesn't want to go to the hospital." High fever has possessed Kuroo for the whole week, and now he's trapped at home, sick and bored because he had no Bokuto with him, and going outside would expose himself to different complications. The ravenette stared in concern. As his friends, they should do something about it.

"You think we should visit him?"

"He said he only wants Bokuto. But sure. A visit wouldn't hurt."

Akaashi groaned. "He's such a pain in the ass. 'Pain-in-the-ass' Kuroo-san." The blonde stifled his laughter.

Akaashi smiled. "Let's go pudding."

"Why are you calling me thaaaatt? My hair isn't even blonde anymore...Also who told you that nickname?"

"Kuroo-san. And why? It's a cute nickname, even though you don't look like one anymore." Kenma blushed, pouting at his boyfriend as he follows him out of the door.

———

"Bokuto! You're out of the zone again!" His coach shouted.

A head of spiky hairs perked up.
"Sorry coach."

"Sometimes I don't understand him. His emotions are...all over the place, ya'know?" A certain blonde said, talking to a player taller than him.

"You know what else is all over the place? Germs and bacteria. Just like you."

"Omiiii~"

"Bokuto-san!" Hinata called, approaching his senpai to teach him a certain move, only to stop midway.

Ah. There he goes again.

"Who the hell is that?" Kenma looked over to the ringing phone. Akaashi's phone, to be exact. The mentioned ravenette was driving, but he was able to take a glance to his phone.

"Jealous much? It's just Hinata."

"Ah, Shoyo. Can I answer it?"

Akaashi nodded. "Yeah. Just hand it over if he starts talking about Bokuto's emo mode."

With a press of a button, he was met with a considerably confused and concerned Shoyo.

"Akaa-"

"Hello, Shoyo."

"Ohh- Kenma, hi! How're you doing? I heard you and Akaashi-san are dating!"

Kenma chuckled at the sudden shift of emotion. "Yeah we are. Why'd you call?"