Reunions of some sorts. Ch.1

Isis was the first in the classroom, as she could teleport. She also didn't want to miss a second with her friends, she hasn't seen them in a year after all. Katsuki was the second one in the class and once they both made eye contact immediately went for a hug.

"It's nice to see you, Suki! It has been too long! Ha, I remember when we were the same height!" Isis happily exclaimed.

Katsuki has a pink tint to him, she's grown in more ways than one, his internal pervert was freaking out. It only got worse when he went to go sit down then she sat on his desk. Anyway enough of that dirty stuff, their conversation was rudely interrupted by a blue hair glasses boy.

"Get your feet off the desk, and you! Stop eating such sugary things in the morning, and get off the desk"

Isis just deadpans at him then shoves more strawberry pocky in her mouth, then with a muffled voice says,

"Nice to see you to Iida"

Realizing he has not yet introduced himself to the barbarian he wished Isis would not engage herself with says,

"Ah yes, I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I am Tenya Iida of Somei private academy."

"Hah, so you're some damn elite huh?! I'm going to have fun crushing you! Hey, Umi how d'ya even know a guy with a stick so far up his ass anyway?!" Katsuki said smugly.

"My stinkin old man took me to a lame business party and we met."
Isis explains.

"You shouldn't talk about Bushida-san like that! He is a great and respected man!"

Iida said with his hand movements, he was a bit surprised to see Isis being so casual. Anyway, Isis was a bit P.O-ed but she hid it well. Just as she was going to make a come back she heard a feminine voice.

"Isis!"

It's everyone's favorite Japanese beauty, Jesus herself!

"Momo!"

Isis and Momo ran to each other to give one another a bear hug.

"Momo! You've gotten so much prettier! Taller as well, I remember when you were shorter than meeeee! Now everyone is so tall...!"

Isis said with a whine at the end, why was she so small surely she had to be taller or as tall as someone, right? No no no she was average height, everyone else was just tall, yeah that's it!

"Haha! Yes, you've gotten much more beautiful as well! Your hair has gotten really long as well!"

Momo was very happy right now, her Isis ran right to her and left those low lives, just as it should be.

"I know, it's gotten so long, I barely know what to do with it!"

That gave Momo an idea to keep her away from everyone else. Then Momo said

"If you don't mind I could do your hair!"

Then after Isis' approval, they went to the back and Momo was braiding her hair, Momo was also enjoying the sight of the blond cretin glaring at her. Either way as Isis and Momo were conversing about trivial things a certain Todoroki came in to see the love of his life. When Isis saw him her eye lit up and she waved him over as he and Momo share a small glare.