Chapter 10: Real Power

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting for couple days, school is killing me. Have any of you seen the new FT episode, it was AMAZING!!! Can't wait for new one :). Today's dedication goes to Lucy123love, and the multimedia is, the funny moments from fairy tail Ova. One more thing, Thank you so much for 500 reads guys, this means a lot to me, especially if i started writing on 22 of Dec, i will try to keep this story going for about 50-60 chapters so sit back and Enjoy, Love you guys

DragonHeart sings out

 Natsus POV

I have been thinking a lot lately about mine and Lucys new powers and about my feelings for her. Firstly i would like to know if the fact that we change into dragon me and that we can find other dragons presence quicker, I wonder... Secondly i think that I love her, my dear Lucy. But i can't tell her about it... not yet. It's not the right time...

I stopped thinking as ia drifted off to sleep.

Lucy POV

Looking at Natsu drifting off to sleep felt nice but I had to leave his house now.

''Lushe'' Blue cat called ''Do you think that he is alright?''

''Hope so, Happy. Can you tell him tomorrow to meet me at the guild earlier, I want to talk to him about training and controlling out new powers'' I asked with a smile ''I have already asked other to join us tomorrow'' I added

''Hai, Lucy'' Happy looked at her.''Can I wake him up however I want to?'' He said with an evil smirk and I nodded laughing ''I will give you a fish if you do''

Next morning in font of the guild. Normal POV

Gray muttered ''Where is that Flame Brain''

''Juvia doen't know'' she acted and thought ''It's hard to get out of habits when you sill have to act in front of your friends''

''Happy said he will do something to him if he doesn't wake up, don't worry He will b...'' Lucy got cut off by Natsus scream.

He looked pissed ''Luce did you allow that devil cat to wake me up like that?!t'' Lucy just gave him a questioning look ''He splashed me with freezing cold water!''

She couldn't hold her laughter ''Well d-done H-Happy, here have y-your fish. And Natsu, H-Happy j-just asked me if he could do it and i agreed, h-he betrayed you for food'' she was sill laughing madly  now with rest of the guild.

''Anyway lets get to training, we have a lot to go through'' Erza said ''So why did you need our help''

Lucy began explaining ''I lied to you when i said i don't remember anything after changing into dragon. I didn't fee anything that was going on around me but my mind was transported into a place called Dragon Kingdom where i learned quite a lot during that time''

Everyone looked at her in shock. ''I-I didn't see nothing'' Natsu muttered.

She continued ''Remember when Crux told us that i will have to look after you? Well i have to take you there next full moon, when our dragon forms will be big enough to talk.'' Natsu began to understand

''Can you guys test our strength and our new powers by battling us?'' Lucy asked. ''But first we need to change to our powerful forms'' Lucy looked at Natsu and he knew what they had to do.

They held each others hand and concentrated their magic once again as their bodies began to glow and change until Natsu had wings and scales and Lucy had her magic signs on her body.

''How about a battle, Ice Princess'' Natsu looked at Gray ''Let's see who wins'' he started

 Erza walked towards Lucy ''Let's see how good you are''

They took their stance and began to fight. ''Virgo'' Lucy called for her as Erza charged into Lucy ''Light Barrier'' she shouted again but Erza just kept attacking until something unexpected happened ''Celestial Dragon Roar!'' Lucy chanted while the attack hit Erza with full power and left her unconscious.

''Erza'' Wendy shouted as she ran to her and stared to heal her ''Lucy how did you do that?''

Lucy looked down at her hands''I don't know, something told me to use that spell, so i did.'' ''I'm sorry Erza'' she thought

Everyone looked at her in awe and someone said ''She beat the almighty Titania'' Natsu and Gray flinched at that moment.

Natsu and Grays fight have stared already.

Natsu shoot up and flew towards Gray with extreme speed ''Fire Dragon Iron Fist!'' He screamed as Gray got squished into ground and fell unconscious.

''Wendy help'' Juvia called.

''Natsu, Lucy wow! You two are amazing!'' Romeo congratulated them while helping Wendy.

''I've got one more ability i found out about yesterday when i got home'' Lucy said telepathically

Everyone flinched ''WHAAAA....!!!!''

That' it guys, did you like this chapter, i liked writing it. Thank you again for 500 reads. Comment for any ideas for next chapters.

DragonHeart sings out