Chapter 3 : Free

She stepped outside her window being careful not to make a noise. Her first foot touched the ground, then the second. She took a deep breath and engulfed this aura.

I-I I've done it. I'm finally free. I've taken the first step. My first step to happiness.

With tears forming in her eyes she set off. Running as fast as she could straight forward into the city. Straight forward into oblivion. Straight forward to the church donation pile. "let's her this first thing straight" she thought to herself knowing she couldn't continue this path out of the dark in pink, satin pj's.

she walked across looking at her options breathing heavily, knowing that if she were to properly execute this plan of hers she would need to get stronger. She quietly examined each article of clothing looking for things that were sturdy, and would last a while. She was also just looking for something extra.

ok...it's been a while since I've picked out my own clothes. I need to carefully examine this.

She finally settled on what she was going to choose. Firstly she had a pair of study ankle length shoes, it was read and dirty on the bottom, along with the laces but nothing was ripped off so she knew it was sturdy. She then picked out a random t-shirt that fit her, it had a random band on it.

Haha maybe when things start falling into place I'll actually get to understand what music is all about in our actual timeline.

internally chuckling,she picked out 2 pairs of sturdy shorts that had a few rips in them but nothing she couldn't manage. And finally for a little extra item she chose a huge oversized sweatshirt in a royal blue to shield her from the cold, or be there as an extra resource. The color brought back memories of when her real mom used to talk about when she was a child and would run cross blueberry fields with her brother when she was bored.

when she finally settled on all these things she quickly changed into the t-shirt and shorts and put on the shoes, stuffing the other two articles in her bag. she then tied the remaining amount of her hair into 2 rough braids and then she took a moment to locate where she was and find her way to her next destination. The phone shop.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

she quickly walked in to the phone shop rushing in as she thought

phew. 1:30 am isn't exactly the best time for any girls to be out in the dark.

she got out her money and settled on a smaller phone model that had all the features she was looking for. Along with this she also purchased a sturdy clear case for it. The phone itself wasn't anything special, just had a map option, phone calls obviously, photos, voice recordings and a search engine all which could be used offline. As she handed the money to the girl at the cash register she couldn't help but notice a presence towards the glass display, almost...staring at her?