Accusations

hey u

how r u

shdkskkcksk

sorry haven't updated in a while

-

You arrived back at the Agency with the ammo. You both assisted it in, carrrying behind the huge building. You placed it down, rubbing your back.

"That should be it for a month" Midas sighed, cracking his knuckles. You nodded, walking aside him as you both approached the entrance of the Agency.

"What about the hitman?" You asked quietly, not wanting anyone to hear.

"I don't know. I don't want to accuse anyone but.." He said, looking down.

"Do you think Brutus had something to do with it?"

"Possibly. I'll have to speak to him" He mumbled, wiping his face.

"It's weird to think about" You sighed, sniffing.

"I know. But I know Brutus. He wouldn't do anything like this" Midas said, walking behind the front desk. He was trying to sound confident, but it faltered as he went on.

"Oh and Y/n?"

You turned, raising your eyebrows.

"Meet me in my office tonight. We need to talk"

You nodded shakily, before heading down the hallway. You had butterflies in your stomach, partially from nerves and partially from excitement.

But the whole Brutus thing worried you

You tried to push it to the back of your mind, wanting to get on with the rest of your day.

You headed to the lounge room, hearing the other agents inside. You peeped your head around, finding Peely doing Skyes nails. Tina was curled up next to them, reading a book. Brutus was playing darts, aiming with one eye closed. Music was playing from the TV, setting a comfortable mood.

"Hey guys" You said, sitting next to Tina.

"Y/n spill" Peely said, blowing on Skyes nails.

"I'm sorry, what?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at Peely.

"About your little trip with Midas. We need deets"

"Did you guys kissssss?" Skye teased, making kissy faces. You laughed, bliss rising to your cheeks. You tried to play it off.

"Guys seriously?" You said, crossing your legs.

"Please Y/n. We need work romance. It would spice everything up!" Peely said, glancing at you.

"Surely you can find it somewhere else?" You asked, resting your arms on your legs.

"We originally shipped Tina and Midas, until Tina revealed she likes boobies and not peepees" Peely sniffed, turning back to Skyes nails. Tina giggled.

"What about Maya and Midas-" Skye started, only for Peely to give her a scary death glare: She closed her mouth, glancing away.

"What about Maya?" You asked, scrunching your eyebrows.

"It's not my place to tell" Peely said, stiffening. You bit your lip, curious.

"Peely please. I'm part of this crew now, surely I deserve to know?" You pushed, leaning towards him. He sighed, glancing at Brutus. Brutus nodded.

"Before the whole Maya-betrays-the-Agency- thing, her and Midas had a thing. A big thing" Peely started, lowering his voice.

"She seduced him completely, which leaded to her getting her hands on files that not even we're allowed to see. She leaked them to Shadow, causing a blood bath"