Reception 🖤(32)

Enjoy reading guys .

Do tell me about the chapter .

........................................................................

Shivay looked the place where anika left few minutes ago .

He was shocked she didnt gave any clarification . He thought he was right she is blood money minded girl .

Shrugging off his thought he decided to move from his room .

...........................................

On other side .

Anika was broken . From her childhood she listens many taunts and many things but this was something that shakes her soul .

Her heart was not only who was affected but his soul also received more pain .

She never expected for whom she will have feelings would call her characterless . That time she didn't said anything because she think a woman didn't want a character certificate . Why in this world a woman has to give explanation of character . Why ? She asked herself a question .

Rubbing her not ending tears. She decided it's time for revenge . She will not cry over a cringy man who think she is money minded girl .

" It's time for revenge baby " saying this she moved to .......( That's secret )

....................................................

" You to shivay " tej tries to convince him for reception party .

" But badepapa I don't consider her as my wife . I am not gonna do it even if I die ." He opposed him .

" Shivay i dont know anything ..if this reception will not happen then our stocks will be very low . " He warned him .

" Badepapa you don't worry . I will convince him ." It was anika who inruppted .

Shivay looked her with shock .

Anika dragged him to room .

The conversation between them is mutted ............

Reception ........

Oberoi mansion was decorated like a bride . Media members were seen everywhere .

All members were dressed like a royal family.

Our couple was also looking like perfect royal couple ..

Anika's outfit

Shivay apne aap imagine kar lo

Shivay apne aap imagine kar lo .

...................

Tia was also present there she was thinking shivay will introduce her as wife . She was smiling and was continuously staring shivay .

Reception started .

" May I have attention please " host announced all looked at him .

" So I would like to invite our newly groom on the stage ." Host invited shivay on stage .

He climbed to stage and thanked media members for their presence .
He closed his eyes and made his mind .

" I would like to call my wife on the stage ." He called his wife wile tia moved to two feets forward . Anika was standing there with expressionless face .

"Mrs Anika Shivay singh oberoi ". He called her shocking everyone to core but our anika wasn't shock .

Tia moved back she was hell shocked .

Anika moved to stage with smile . " First step to revenge . She mutters to herself .

Shivay forward his hand for her which she happily accepted . He tightened his hold which result moan escaped from her mouth .

They answered media questions and after that media asked them to pose for them .
Shivay putted his hand on her waist anika looked him with surprise . Later maintain fake smile .

"Don't think u will be my wife . I did this for my family ." He said piercing his nails into her soft skin .

She smiled " let's see " .

....................................

To be continued 💕

Precap - shivay - i will make ur life hell Anika .

Anika - I will make ur life hell Mr . Shivay singh oberoi .

( P.S - let's see who will make whose life hell .)

So done with update .

Do tell me how's it and what made shivay to accept anika as his wife .

Vote target - 60

Comments - unlimited

Followers- 2( current 55)

Byy

Take care 💕