Phone Call?

A/n okay I shall try to improve my writing from jotting down my weird dreams.

I was in my room. It was dark because I hate wasting electricity. So the lights were off and it was dark outside. However the curtains were still open.

Right as I walked into my room, before I even closed the door my phone started to ring from an unknown number.

I answered anyway because what if it was someone I knew that had to call me from somebody else's phone.

As I allowed it, and put it on speakerphone ( the tv was on in the other room so only I could hear it still) the first words I heard were,

'Whatcha doing dad'

Then a confusing- 'trying to talk to someone your own age-'

I was thoroughly freaked out by that. So naturally I looked around for hidden cameras that I'm always very wary of.

I didn't see any so I didn't care anymore. My policy is as long as I don't see it I don't care about it. ( Kind of like the relationship between the spiders and I)

I sat down on the floor for some reason? I have no clue why don't ask me. My dreams are weird and not under my complete control.

Anyways I was sitting down on my salmon colored rug listening in on the phone when whoever called said-

'Hello'
"Helloooo"- me
'Hello?'
"Hi can you hear me?"
'No but can you hear me?'
"Yes"

I was even more confuzled but I quickly scrambled up off of the floor to get past my messy floor, up onto my bed. When I got there I sat up crisscross applesauce.

The guy on the phone line then said something over the phone, he said

'Um hello we just wanted to call, and see if you wanted to order something off of our website, or come to our store to buy anything. We are baby(whatever you want the store name to be because my dream never specified) and we realized you kept the subscription paper.'

^Oh yeah I remember now^ I thought as I open my nightstand drawer to grab the paper with their logo and a bunch of baby themed flowers. It reminded me of my cross country number sheet. Y'know how you put it on your shirt so they know your number.

I don't remember much after that. Other than a guy I dont know but guess must be family. Barged into my room to say/yell loudly that dinner was ready.

I could smell the mashed potatoes so without a second thought I hung up on the guy and bolted to go eat.

447 words without this yay!

I think that is more than usual in my story but hey I think I'm improving. Thanks for reading my dreams have a good day/night loves you 😁😁❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤