New Beginnings

[A.N: hey guys!! so this is my 1st proper published fanfic so I hope it's okay! just a quick message though, there will be some adult content in this story which, may or may not be very pleasing to some viewers/readers! so just a quick TW;
su!cide mentions and attempts
s/h
discrimination
de*th/ mentions ]

It was a Friday evening when the craziest thing happened, i don't really remember much but the guy was AWESOME! like seriously, hope elliot doesn't find this though, he'd kill me.

"Rachel! You missed a spot!" I laughed, cleaning the grub off of table 4.

"Lady Hummel, Dwarf, quit messing around I heard there's a new guy coming in today" santana roared as she glared at Rachel.

"A new guy?" Rachel raised her eye brows.

"Don't get your hopes up berry, he's extremely gay."

"Ugh" groaned Rachel, taking off her apron and going around the counter.

"Why'd you have to tell her that? You know she just wants someone to love her..again"

"It's better to tell her than get her hopes up? You would've done the same thing" Santana shrugged, putting her hand against the table.

"I guess...the point is we have GOT to find someone for her, this is the first time she's managed to climb out of bed in months, I hate seeing her moping around. It's got to end."

Santana shook her head, then suddenly looked up and her jaw dropped.

"Oh wow...." Those were the only words that came out of her mouth, I didn't quite understand why until I looked up and saw this short boy with dark hair standing at the entrance of the diner.

"Anyone wanna direct me to the manager or are y'all gonna keep staring?" Said the boy, in a beautiful raspy voice, putting his hand against the door frame.

"Uh-oh yeah sure.." I shook back into reality and put my cloth on the table, looking at Santana. Walking over to the entrance, I could feel the boy judging me.

"You. What's your name?" He said, nodding his head at me.

"Um...K-Kurt. My name's Kurt." I was so awkward....I've seen hot guys come into the diner before, like all the time but, for some reason this was different.

"Well...Kurt" He continues,

"I'm Blaine, Blaine Anderson." He held out his hand to shake mine and I just stood there, in shock.

"Ahem" Santana cleared her throat from the table looking directly at me.

"Oh uh yeah..." I shook his hand and I- wow they were the best things ive ever felt, dont tell elliot that obviously.

"So, whos the manager of this place?"

"Oh uh, wait right here and I'll get him." I said, pointing over to a seat. He sat down and I grabbed Santana and took her into the back room.

"I mean....wow" Santana said, sitting on top of the counter. I rolled my eyes.

"You're a lesbian."

"I'm looking to change up my patterns, especially if people look like that." She joked, but clearly I wasn't having any of it.

"I'll tell britt." I playfully shoved her.

"What the fuck Hummel, I was kidding. Anyways you're dating Elliot."

"I know?"

"You know? Then what was that! You were such a mess, you literally couldn't keep yourself together for two seconds. I can see it in your eyes, want me to tell elliot?" She laughed, mocking me.

"Fuck you Lopez." We both laughed for a bit before we heard Blaine from around the corner.

"If you ladies are done? Manager?" Like how dare he call me a lady!

So, I proceeded to get the manager and they talked for about an hour. Don't really know what it was about but next thing I know he's putting on our uniform. Yes OUR uniform. Like the diners work clothes.

"Hi everyone...my name's Blaine and I'm going to be singing a song for you today. Uh, I hope you enjoy and uhm there's nothing really else for me to say." He glanced over at me for a second before looking to the crowd of people in the diner and began playing the piano.

"Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in New York city?
I'm a thousand miles away
But, girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes, you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true
Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side
Oh, it's what you do to me
What you do to me"  Blaine finished his song and everyone cheered, mean while Santana and I were in shock, he was so good.