New House

I opened the van to see my brand new house in Colorado. I came from New Jersey, but others couldn't guess that because I dont have the accient. My little brother Jackson was excited about the move, but then again he was only in fifth grade.

I stared at the large tan house that stood there with perfectly good windows and a nice paint job. "Isn't it great honey?" My dad smiled at my mom. She was a nurse and was excited about finding a new job here in Colorado. "It's great John!" My mother said excitedly.

I looked at my happy family in the sun light. "Emma could you just take Paisley into the house and unload the kitchen supplies?" My dad asked me. "Yeah." I replied. I opened the front seat door and my Yorkie Paisley jumped into my arms. She followed me into the kitchen and watched me unload.

At my old school I was considered the "popular" girl. However, in the movies the popular group was mean and snobby, and I hate those poeple. Some even say I could win Ms. Colorado someday. I just picture myself as a normal young face. Except other girls my age starting Sophmore year would have acne or a little bit of a fat stomach, but I didn't.

When I was a little girl I was in cheer. But then i thought that volleyball was the best choice for me so I played it sense then. I am the competitive one in my family and so is my dad. My brother Jackson on the other hand is a chubby fifth grader who loves playing minecraft all day.

Once I finished packing the kitchen and getting all of the boxes and furniture in, it was 9 o'clock. I rushed upstairs and put my clothes in my closet and set up my room perfectly. I had a bathroom contected to my room so I just went in there after I was done. I unleashed my blond hair out of my braid and got into the shower.

After I was done I got on to my apple laptop and skyped my best friend Rebecca. Her ginger hair was curly like always. She was the hardest part about moving to Colorado. "Hey Em!" She answered. "Hey Becca, we just got unpacked and this is my new room." I stood up and circled my new room for her to get the picture. "Wow Emma! Thats so nice!" She said.

The conversation went on for about an hour and then I heard a knock on my door. "Hey Rebecca I will skype you after school tomorrow okay? Love you." I closed my computer. "Come in I yelled. Jackson walked in wearing his cowboy pajamas. "Emma..." He said quietly. Even though we fought and he was a pain in my ass a few times I loved his adorable chubby face and his happy personality. "Yeah Jack?" I asked suspicusly. "I can't sleep. Can I stay in your room tonight?" He asked. "Yeah of course." I smiled.

I opened up my covers and let him slide in them. I turned off my lights and closed my door. "Good night Jack." I said. "Night Em."