Disaster Morning

I wake up to see my little brother still with me. I thought he would have already left because his school starts before mine. I look at my alarm clock and thats when I jumped out of my bed making Jackson fall.

"Sorry." I said turning around and lookings at him.

"It's fine, just next time poke me and tell me to wake up." I just nodded at him. Then, he left my room to go get ready and so I can also pick out my outfit.

After about 15 minutes, everyone left in the house but me. In that time I was trying to find a cute outfit. I dug throw my hangers and drawers but finally I found the right outfit for the first day at school. My black scarf matched with my cardigan and blue skinny jeans.

I haven't even seen myself this morning. I walk into my bathroom to face and ugly looking monster in the mirror.

"AH." I just scared myself. I looked and saw my hair and it had a whole lot a tangles, it was like a bird made a nest in my hair over night. Also, I must have forgotton to remove my makeup because it was smeared all over my face.

"Why do you hate me God?" I screamed.

After 20 minutes off straightning, and combing my hair, it will just not work. I have 30 minutes left to get to school. I removed all my make-up. The hardest part about that was trying to get my eye make-up cleared.

=10 minutes later=

Everything goes black. That being said... the power went out. Maybe next time I shouldn't plug all my straightiners in at the same time. However, I took a look into the mirror and I found my hair was perfectly straight.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and my brothers juice box he forgot. Plus put dog food inside Paisleys bowl. I grabbed my bag and ran to the door. I slipped on my combat boots and ran to my car... I was finally ready for the first day of school.