Chapter eleven

Zero's pov

"We not too far from my tribe." Jet says.

We all get prepared, putting on our amulets of the sea as the ship stops beside some rocks.

"The tribe is at that big looking mountain." Jet says pointing at a big rock.

"Remember, team one will get the attention of the finners while, team two gets to the door." Sarah says and we nod.

We all jump into the water and follow Jet towards the rock. I notice that everyone including me has an aura around them except Jet.

"It must be the amulet working." I think to myself.

We start following Jet lower into the ocean till we get close to an opening in the rock. We go through and swim up till our heads are out of the water.

"The rest of the way is on foot." Jet says as we get out the water.

We follow him as i see light at the end of the tunnel. We get to the end of the tunnel and see a big village filled with finners. Sarah, Tora, and Niko head one direction while me, Aero, and Jet head for the chamber. We sneak past some finners, guarding the front entrance. Soon, some loud noises come from the direction where the others went. The guards begin to run over and we take this chance to run past. We follow Jet past buildings while avoiding finners.

"The chamber is just past the throne chamber." Jet says.

We follow him towards the big building. We get there and once we knew there were no guards, we head inside and past the throne. We get past the throne chamber and to a wall with some ingraving on the floor.

"This is where we put the keys." Jet says and i look at the keyholes.

The runes look kind of similar to the runes on my blade as well as Jet's.

"Jet, hand me your blades." I say and he gives them to me.

I place his blades into the bottom two and then my sword in the top one

I place his blades into the bottom two and then my sword in the top one. The ingravings begin to glow and the some of the wall starts to go down, opening a passage. Once we take out weapons out the ground, we walk in and the passage leads to a pool.

"Guess we have to go swimming." I say and jump in.

We swim downward and as we do, i see light at the end. When we reach it, we fall out the water and to the ground. I get up and notice that the way we came in was actually from the ceiling.

"Wooooow." Jet says and i look down to notice that we are standing on water.

The water lit up the room as well as a tunnel in front of us. We head into tge tunnel and reach a dark room. The torches on the wall lit up on by one, till a big scaly figure is in view.

Is the the champsage?" Jet asks and the size makes it clearly a champfin.

"I can feel some magic from him." Aero days.