Chapter 1

3rd POV

It's been 6 years since the incident with the Holy Knight Grandmaster. The Seven Deadly Sins went their separate ways as outlaws. The Fox sin of Greed was in prison, the Grizzly sin of Sloth was near the Necropolis, the Serpent sin of Envy was in the forest of White Dreams, The Goat Sin of Lust was in disguise, the Lion sin of pride ran his own pub in a secluded cave, the Boar sin of Gluttony was working for Arthur of Camelot and the Dragon sin of Wrath ran his own tavern on top of a pig. All seven leading different lives. It won't be long now before they are finally reunited.

Meliodas, the Dragon sin and Captain of the sins, went out to gather materials for his "food". Hawk, a pink pig and Captain of the Scraps Disposal, followed the pervert captain into the forest.

"Meliodas, are you sure you know what your looking for? Last time, you got rotten mushrooms instead of herbal leaves", Hawk complained.

"Relax. I got this. I just gotta find..." He didn't even know what he was looking for. "How about we cook you instead?"

"JERK!!" Meliodas got a swift kick to the face by the Mighty Hawk. "Why are you always so mean?" Meliodas snickered. He looked forward and narrowed his eyes.

"Someone's here." Meliodas ran with Hawk in tow say 'piggy trot' repeatedly. When they reached a clearing, they saw a young girl laying in the grassy field. The girl looked no older than 9 years old. She had short brown hair with white tips, pale-ish skin with rosy cheeks. She was covered in dirt and mud with scratches on her arm. Meliodas walked up to the girl and kneeled by her side. Her bangs were messy and in front of her eyes and her breathing was stable but slightly unsteady. Meliodas picked her up and started walking.

"Meliodas? What're you doing?", Hawk asked.

"Taking her to the tavern. What else?", he responded.

"YOU DON'T PICK UP YOUNG GIRLS AND TAKE THEM HOME, YOU IDIOT!! What if her family is looking for her?"

"Isn't this better than leaving her out in the wild where she can get eaten or sick?" Hawk had to admit. He had a point. They reached the tavern and laid the young girl in one of the spare rooms. "We'll ask about her family when she wakes up." They walked out of the room and closed the door.

1st POV

Dream

I was in that grassy field again. I saw the blonde male and the beautiful swan lady. They held out there hands for me and I ran. As I was about to reach them, my name was called from behind.

"MUNA!!!" I looked behind me and saw my mama. Except, she was covered in blood and her eyes were a gold with a symbol going 3 ways in her eyes. She collapsed and the swan lady went to her. I ran over a held my mama.

"Mama?", I whispered with tears in my eyes. She stared at me and said this.

"Demonic Seraphim." I looked confused. I looked up and saw the blond male with dark purple eyes and a symbol on his forehead. The swan lady had the same symbols my mama had. My head was aching and I heard a high pitched ringing noise.

Reality

I woke up with a gasp. My eyes wide and my hands shaky. I was frantic. I looked around and saw I was no longer in the forest. I was in a room with a window to my right, bookshelf to my left and a door right in front of me. After my breathing was calmer, I got up and opened the door. There was a hall and to my right was a spiral stair case leading down. I took the stairs and when I reached the ground, I saw a blonde boy that looked around 13 cleaning glasses and the counter of the bar. He seemed to notice me and smiled.