Finding You

•Back To Charlottes POV•

"Paige" I said uneasily. "What did you find?" I asked, slowly walking over to her.

I looked at the screen. "Dude, it could be the Hemmings family!" She breathed out once she found her voice again.

"The who?" I asked. "The Hemmings family! Luke Hemmings? He's in like the biggest band ever! 5 Seconds Of Summer?" She practically screamed. I searched my brain for any Luke Hemmings or 5 Seconds Of Summer.

"Oh I like some of there more rockish songs like Rejects and End Up Here but otherwise I don't know them." I shrugged.

"Don't just shrug! We might have found your family!" Paige said excitedly. "I'm not related to some pop star" I assured her.

"No! You look exactly like him!" She opened up a picture of him. My mouth hung open. We had all the same features and everything! "Oh god..." What if it was him?

I put my head in my hands. "You guys are like the same person! Look! You have the same nose and mouth! Oh! And your eyes are the same and the hair is the same blondish color!" She continued.

"I know Paige. I saw." I sighed. She looked up from her lap top again and side hugged me.

"See Char, we found your family" she gave me a smile and I returned it. "He's pretty cute" she said and I laughed. "I know but I shouldn't be crushing on my supposedly brother." I said, rolling my eyes.

She laughed. "Hmmm, maybe my best friends brother is the one for me." I hit her on the arm "Paige" I whined. "What" she laughed again.

We sat there laughing for a little bit until our sides hurt. "Thank you" I said suddenly. "For what?" She asked, cocking her head to one side. I sighed.

"For finding them"

_____________
The trouble is just getting started🙈
Stay Perfect
-Katie Hemmings 💖