Day 1

Sunday

POV: ???

"Should I do it? Nah it's a bad idea. But maybe I should try. Ugh no nevermind. God where did my confidence go?" I debate with myself while standing outside her cafe.

"Ahhh let's just do it" I shake my head and enter.

POV: Y/n

I'm just sitting by the counter, being bored because it's Sunday and everyone is probably at home sleeping so the cafe is empty.

The door opened and I saw a very tall boy walk in with a bright smile.

"Hello welcome to Moas Joint!" I smiled at him.

"Hey is the part time job still available?"

"Yes ofcourse"

"Can you give me the details?"

"Well you'll have to work the evening shift from 4 to 10. We're closed on thursdays and we pay minimum wage every month."

"I'd like to apply"

"You're like the only applicant so I'll just give it to you."

"Great!"

"Can I get your name?"

"Choi Beomgyu"

"Oh wait I know you. We attend the same school right?"

"Yeahhh..... When do I start?"

"Tomorrow."

"Why not today? I mean.. you could show me how these machines work. I've never used them before."

"I'll show you tomorrow."

"It would be better if you actually give me a tutorial while it's still empty here."

'Gosh why is this guy so pushy' I thought.

"Ok then. Put that apron on."

He wore the apron and I started explaining the basics to him.