4

As you and your mother planned to place a camera near your doorway to catch who has been sending you those. It was morning when your mother put the camera, she hid it well, not leaving a track.

You were nervous,

nervous to know who he is.

"Mom, do you think we can see him?" you asked your mom, scratching your fingers, that has been a habit of yours whenever you're anxious. 

"Maybe... We don't know."

"You know, once I see him. I would thank him, nonstop. I would thank him for making you delighted."

Later on, you were looking through the phone to take a glance, but no one sent flowers. That was uncommon for Akaashu. He never missed a day. He would usually leave the flowers around lunch, but lunch finished, no one dame eventually. 

Maybe later, he will.

You had high hopes to see him, it was naive of you, but you didn't care anyway. It turned five pm, but you saw no one. Where is he?

You called out for your mother, "Ma."

"Yes... Oh, did you see someone?"

"No, I didn't. I was waiting for an hour beside the window. It's just strange not getting flowers today."

"Wait for tomorrow; maybe he will send you some. Don't you know he may be busy? And also? Do you have any suspects? Like in school? Did anybody admitted they like you or what?"

"Mom, please stop with those questions. I don't know."

"I'm trying to help here."

"I know."

You were undoubtedly sad that day. You just watched Netflix on your MacBook instead of looking foolish wished to see him. But you didn't. When will be the time to meet him?

Days have passed, but no flowers came.

It has been a week. Nothing made you smile. You were sad for the whole week. Even your mom was sorry for you. She did anything to stop you from feeling down, she can't do anything. She bought your favorite food, she bought you tulips. Your dad went home from his work after two months but it still didn't make you pleased at all.

The night has arrived, you dreamt about him, you can't see his face due to the darkness. You were in the shallow but he was there, caressing your cheeks. It felt so real.

You woke up.

Is it just a dream?

You thought he was real.

You felt how soft his hands were.

You felt how gentle he touched your skin.

You felt how he breath tickling your face.

It was all just a dream.

"Who are you?"

Note from 𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 <3

i finished working out and wrote this cause im bored :(( you know naman when boredom comes. there are probably 5 more chapters. prepare tissues, i guess???
anyway, lovelots 😗!!