❝𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆❞

Characters used: Haru, Kosho and Rosie

TW: Abuse

There's a lot of things us as humans don't understand. One if those things? Love. How does it work? Is it just a chemical reaction in our brains? Is it even real? How do people fall in love in the first place? These are questions that have plagued humans minds for centuries. Will we ever answer these questions? Probably not. We'll just keep loving, not loving, or simply caring. We are only human.
༺═──────────────═༻
A six year old girl entered an elementary school. She had long, scruffy ginger hair and red eyes. She was a vampire; a pureblood. Though she knew she was powerful, she never let it get to her head. Just like her dad! Her mom didn't feel the same way about that, but it didn't really matter.

Ah! Right, our first characters name is Harriet Nanisai: the daughter of the vampire Queen.

As the small girl entered the classroom and listened to the teacher talk, she already felt bored. Then...finally! It was time to play! Harriet ran over to the action figures and Barbie dolls, desperately wanting to play with them.

However, when she arrived, she saw a boy playing with the Barbies. He had poofy pink hair and purple eyes. Unlike most the kids who were just wearing regular clothes, this boys clothes were smart and fancy. He even had a purple bow tie!!

Our second characters name is Kosho Minto, son of a politician and a head teacher.

Harriet didn't hesitate to sit down in front if Kosho, picking up an action figure. "Can I play with you?", she asked Kosho enthusiastically. Kosho looked up, a small grin making it's way to his face. "Sure!" honestly, Kosho was happy someone wanted to play with him. Most the kids had been avoiding him because of his expensive looking clothing.

The two children played for a while, before a girl walked over to them, hands on her hips and a fiery look on her face. "Let me play with you!" wow- she was loud. Forward, too. The girl standing before they had long brown hair tied in a high ponytail. Her eyes were purple. Strong emotions seemed to almost radiate from this girl. Hm, odd.

Our third characters name is Rosie Kodawari! Her parents will remain a mystery. Don't worry, it's not important for this story.

Despite her odd greeting, Harriet and Kosho let Rosie play with them. This would be the beginning of an interesting group of friends.
༺═──────────────═༻
Kosho stared up at his kingdom. AKA: a prestigious high school. The one his father owned, actually. Kosho was the richest there, so everyone else was under him. That's just how it worked. He'd learnt from his father that this philosophy was the right one. There are the weak and the strong, then those in between who have yet to find there place. Kosho was strong, and had no time for the weak. They were simply stepping stones to his success.

..Of course that's not how he really felt.

However, his father was always right. That much was certain to Kosho. He couldn't surpass his father until he was stronger. He just wanted to make his dad proud. What was wrong with that? "Daddy issues™! That should be Kosho's nickname!" The melodic voice of Harriet rang through his memories. Yeah, they'd all given each other nicknames when they were kids. Rosie was Angel, Harriet was Vampire and Kosho was...Daddy issues™.

A small smile found its way to Kosho's face, which he quickly forced away. Yeah, he'd fallen in love with his childhood friend. Kinda sucked that she disappeared in the last year of Elementary school...is that when he started listening to his dad more? Yeah...he treated Rosie like crap back then to. He honestly wondered how Angel was doing now. She probably hated him.

He couldn't blame Harriet. She probably had a good reason for leaving. Still, he couldn't help but get angry about it sometimes. "Oi Kosho!" an annoying voice broke him out of his trance. it was a classmate of his. They all looked up to him like some sort of king, but none of them actually cared. "Wanna get something to-", the boy in front of him didn't even get to finish his sentence. "I have to study. You should to, you already do crap enough in class. Don't give our school a bad name", Kosho replied harshly. With that, he walked away.