Extra 2 (Memories on the tower)

In the Tower. Hell train 40th floor.

While resting after their exam at the hell train. Bam and Khun rested in a room as they seated in a bed.

"ah...that was tiring that alligator always charge in without a plan! It's a headache!" Khun grumbled.

"Hahahahaha!"

After that they became silent. The only thing they can hear is the engines of the train.

"Hey, Bam if someday i will leave you behind and climbed the tower on my own will you chase after me like you did with Rachel?"

Bam was a little surprised about Khun's question. He then looked at Khun.

"No."

"......" Khun became silent. I see...so that's it.

"I don't need to chase you...because i will never let you go in the first place." said Bam as he smiled at Khun. "Isn't it fun? Climbing the tower together."

Khun's eyes widened. This guy really... His heart started to thump like crazy. He sigh. I see... It's not the answer i expected to be but it made me happy. Khun look down the floor as he felt his face burning up.

"Bam!" Endorsi called Bam as she opened the door. "The guide has something to say she said let's go in her room."

Bam get off the bed and walk towards Endorsi. He then called "Khun! Let's go!"

Khun look at Bam. Look at that innocent smile of that guy... He sigh. "You go ahead, i'll follow later"

"Okey" Bam then left the room.

Khun scratched his head with his both hands. "Agh!"

That time Endorsi have yet to leave the room. She then walk towards Khun and seated beside him. "What, got dumped?"she smirked.

Khun look at her. "Not really, you should worry about yourself" Khun said as he smirk.

"This bastard! Hmp! Im not worried." Endorsi then left the room.

Extra End.

Note: Sorry guys, i might publish the next chapter late. My classes have started now, so i hope you understand. Sorry for being lack of vocabulary and wrong grammars but, even though it's like that you still continue to read this story of mine. Thank you so much❤