Eri skywalker

C3-PO: I should have known better than to
trust the logic of a half-sized thermocapsulary dehousing assister...

Artoo: counters with an angry rebuttal as the battle rages around the two hapless robots.

***TATOOINE - DESERT WASTELAND***

A death-white wasteland stretches from horizon to horizon. The tremendous heat of two huge twin suns settle on a lone figure, Eri Skywalker, a farm girl with heroic aspirations who looks much younger than her eighteen years. Her shaggy hair and baggy tunic give her the air of a simple but lovable lad with a prize-winning smile.

**A light wind whips at her as she adjusts several valves on a large battered moisture vaporator which sticks out of the desert floor much like an oil pipe with valves. She is aided by a beatup tread-robot with six claw arms. The little robot appears to be barely functioning and moves with jerky motions. A bright sparkle in the morning sky catches Eri's eye and he instinctively grabs a pair of electrobinoculars from her utility belt. She stands transfixed for a few moments studying the heavens, then dashed toward her dented, crudely repaired Landspeeder (an auto-like transport that travels a few feet above the ground on a magnetic-field). She motions for the tiny robot to follow her.

ERI: Hurry up! Come with me! What are you waiting for?! Get in gear!

**The robot scoots around in a tight circle, stops short, and smoke begins to pour out of every joint. Eri throws her arms up in disgust. Exasperated, the young farm girl jumps into his Landspeeder leaving the smoldering robot to hum madly.**

REBEL BLOCKADE RUNNER - MAIN HALLWAY 5

*The awesome, seven-foot-tall Dark Lord of the Sith makes his way into the blinding light of the main passageway. This is Darth Vader, right hand of the Emperor. His face is obscured by his flowing black robes and grotesque breath mask, which stands out next to the fascist white armored suits of the Imperial stormtroopers. Everyone instinctively backs away from the imposing warrior and a deathly quiet sweeps through the Rebel troops. Several of the Rebel troops break and run in a frenzied panic.*

REBEL BLOCKADE RUNNER 6

A man's hand puts a card into an opening in Artoo's dome.
Artoo makes beeping sounds.

REBEL BLOCKADE RUNNER 7

Threepio stands in a hallway, somewhat bewildered. Artoo is nowhere in sight. The pitiful screams of the doomed Rebel soldiers can be heard in the distance.

C3-PO:
Artoo! R2-D2 , where are you?
A familiar clanking sound attacks Threepio's attention and he spots little Artoo at the end of the hallway in a smoke- filled alcove. A handsome young man (about sixteen years old) stands in front of Artoo.