Chapter 5

8:00 PM"All right, thank you for your hard work today, see you at the next training," Giyu said.

"Thank you sensei!!!" his students said happily.

Giyu exited the club room and walked through the corridor to the university's parking area to drive back home. When he arrived, he saw Shinobu with a man, a familiar face.

"SHINOBU-CHAAAANN~~~" that mortal said exitedly.

"D-Douma!? What the hell are you doing here!? GET. OUT. OF. MY. FACE" Shinobu said, anger visible on her face.

"Oh come on~~, let's have dinner together today," Douma said.

"AFTER YOU DUMP ME FOR THAT UME GIRL!!?? NO THANKS!" she said, still angry after what Douma's done to her.

Douma is Shinobu's ex boyfriend, they broke up because Shinobu saw him go out with Ume. 

She's Douma's student at Kibutsuji University, the sole rival for Kimetsu University in every aspect, they always compete to be better than the other. Their students' achievements being the marker for that.

Giyu approached them and shocked both Shinobu and Douma. Shinobu was even more shocked when she saw Giyu approaching with anger on his face.

"Hey, don't make a commotion here. If you want to quarrel, go find somewhere else, not here," Giyu said with an icy tone.

"Oh~~, isn't it the great Tomioka Giyu? It's been a long time eh? Maybe five years ago when I almost knocked you out in the finals," Douma said, smirking at Giyu while offering him a handshake.

"Oh it's you, the dirtiest player in kendo from five years ago. I still remember when I gave you a one hit KO. Are you coaching Kibutsuji's kendo club now?" Giyu said, returning the handshake.

"Yeah, I'm the coach now. I hope you're ready for the championship though; I really want to see your face when me and my club humiliate you," Douma said, giving him another sickening smirk.

"I see, I hope you're ready when we give you another humiliating, one sided, decimating, decapitation at the championships," Giyu said calmly.

Douma tightened his handshake and came closer to Giyu to give him a warning, hoping to provoke Giyu and make him angry in front of Shinobu.

"I'll be ready for that. Maybe you should be the one to be ready when I 'eat' your girl once again like I did one hundred years ago. My mind's already running wild just thinking of that though. She'll be really delicious like before," Douma whispered in Giyu's ear.

"If you come within a 100m radius of her, I'll make sure even the best doctors here cannot fix your windpipe. If you touch her, even if it's the tip of her hair, I'll make sure to give you something worse than hell. I failed to protect her once and I'll never make the same mistake again. Remeber that!" Giyu whispered angrily.

"Oh~, I'm looking forward to that, Water Hashira," Douma said.

Shinobu was just looking at them, scared due to the intense and dark atmosphere around them. She took a few steps back out of fear, to avoid them.

"Well, I guess I have to take my leave now, enjoy your time, Tomioka Giyu~" Douma said, another sickening smile plastered on his face.

"Hm, enjoy your time before I cut it short and I'll make sure to enjoy it," Giyu said, no particular emotion showing on his face.

"Maybe you want to check on your girl, she looks pretty scared~," Douma said, pointing at Shinobu, shivering a few feet away from them.

"Mind your own business," Giyu said coldly.

"Okay, okay. See you soon, Tomioka Giyu!" Douma said, leaving Giyu and scared Shinobu alone in the garage.

Giyu approached the terrified woman and suddenly hugged her tightly to comfort her.

"S-s-sensei!! What are you doing!? Everyone will see us like this and they'll spread bad rumours about us!" Shinobu said, shocked because of Giyu's hug.

"Sshhh, don't worry Kochou. I just want to make sure you're okay. Is that so wrong?" he said.

"I-it's not wrong s-sensei, but can you please not hug me so suddenly; it shocked me y'know!" she said, pouting a bit.

"Okay, I'm sorry for that. It's getting late, let me take you home, Kochou," he said.

"I can go home by myself, sensei. I don't want to trouble you," she said.

"I won't accept your refusal, Kochou. I'll take you home today," he said while pulled Shinobu's hand to his car, not leaving any room for discussion.

"E-eh!? S-sensei!! D-don't d-do this, what if e-everyone sees us!?" Shinobu said, startled by Giyu touching her hand.

"So what? I don't care as long as I can take you home," Giyu said in his usual monotonous voice.....

.

.

.

.

Sorry guys, i forget to update :"" 

So, he's back and i'll make sure to make him suffer since he's sinking 2 ships at once

Thank you for reading this chapter guys!!!

See you next week!!!