✴ 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅? ✴

𝒀/𝑵: 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆

𝑬/𝑪: 𝑬𝒚𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 

𝑯/𝑳: 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉

𝑯/𝑻: 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆

Your POV:

"Trust me sweetheart, things are better this way." my dad said. "Yeah but I'm not sure anyone will want to be my friend dad. I'm starting a new year with people I don't even know." I replied. I'm currently on a road trip with my dad to a place called Friendship, Maine. What kinda name is that anyway? Friendship?  My dad interrupted my thoughts.

" Oh trust me honey, who wouldn't want to be friends with you! Your beautiful, fun, and I'm sure your updated with all that hippy jazzy snazzy pop!" 

What?

░▒▓█ 

We were near our destination, according to my dad. I didn't even want to move, but apparently this would be a 'breath of fresh air.' I was doing perfectly fine back in Vermont. Sure, it could get a little bit boring but it was still better than this dump. (a/n I'm sry if u live in Vermont I'm sure it's not boring it's just the first thing that popped in my head) You see, my dad used to work at our high school as the assistant principal, and since things weren't the best in my area, well, let's just say kids got sent there A LOT. Anyways you would think that they would be scared of me, cuz my dad is second in line for the throne of being principal or whatever. But no, I used to be teased and bullied pretty much all the time, all because of my dad's stupid office. Oh, wait you probably don't know what I'm talking about. God Y/N you're so stupid.

Basically, to make a long story short, my dad has this weird obsession with ghosts and 'unfinished business'. I mean, I personally don't understand any of it because every time he opens his mouth it's usually just pure nonsense, but what I do understand is that he wants to speak to my mom's ghost spirit or something like that. I don't usually focus on what he's talking about because I for one do not want to be some Halloween geek. So back to the teasing and bullying, my dad's office is covered inside out with things from ghost masks to newspapers on fires in 1768. So when your dad is some big nerd who's always researching bullshit instead of doing work, not to mention the fact that he's on display for the whole school to see, I get bullied to quite the extent.

"Hurry up honey, before it gets dark out"my dad says rushing me out the car. I quickly grab my bag and the first box that I see and head to the front porch. My dad opens the door to a huge house. Damn, it looks spooky and all outside but this looks really nice spacious. Maybe the cool kids will think it's 1700s chic. Ew stop. "Well you don't gotta go home but you can't stay here." My dad says out of nowhere. Does he not understand that this is literally our new home. " I'm gonna find a room", and with that, I ran up our new neverending staircase. I mean seriously, I get that my dad's here for 'business' or something to do with those stupid ghosts, but honestly, he didn't have to move into the biggest haunted house of 1996. 

I looked around and finally found a room that fits me. Well, the best anything made 500 years ago can fit a teenage girl. I started decorating and unpacking my clothes, and when I was putting away the last knitted sweater, something tapped on my shoulder. I turned around thinking it was my dad, but was soon proven wrong when my e/c orbs met with... clear ones? No like it was literally clear.

░▒▓█ 

After the whole jumpscare with the ghost thing, I learned that the ghost that had scared me was named Casper and that he was a friendly ghost. Also, three other ghosts live here who are ehhhh not so friendly. I was getting ready for bed when Casper came through my door and next to me. He stared as I let my h/l h/t hair run loose from my hair tie. "I really think people will like you Y/N, you have nothing to worry about. I mean, I know we met like a few hours ago but you have a really fun personality and your quite the looker, eh?" Casper said, trying to make me laugh. But I felt like every time someone mentioned my looks as an advantage, it kinda hurt knowing that people would rather say "You're pretty" than " You're really nice to be around" but it's whatever. I slowly closed my eyes before drifting off to sleep with one thing on my mind. 

This place is a lot more interesting than what they put on the brochures.

░▒▓█ 

A/N

Well, that was my first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! This is my first time writing anything on here so please tell me your thoughts!