✴𝐻𝑒'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈✴

Your POV:

Your POV:

The day is nearly over and I just have one more period to get through, then I can go home. I also invited Kat to come over after school, turns out we get along really really well. Though, something has been putting me off.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚑

After Math, I was walking Geography and I remembered that Vic said he would walk with me since we have that lesson together, but when we were walking his hand brushed past mine, and though it may not seem like a big deal, I felt some sort of electric rush go through me and a fuzzy feeling in my stomach appeared (this is so cliche ew). I just shook it off because almost immediately after that some random girl stomped towards us and shoved me a little to the side and held Vic's hand. He looked uncomfortable so I thought I should save him, "Hey babe we're here." He looked confused for a second but his confusion quickly turned into a relieved smirk. He made his way to me attempting to leave the girl's grasp, but she quickly stopped him, "What do you want Melanie?" He seemed fed up, I don't blame him though. "BABE? She's your girlfriend?" "Yes she is." He came to my side and rested his hand on my waist. AGHDBJKDWJWKLW THE FEELING CAME BACK. She huffed out an angry growl and stormed off to whatever class she had next. Vic's hand was still on my waist and by now some boys were starting to glare at him. He tightened his grip and now it was hurting, he must've noticed because he quickly let go looking awkwardly to the side. We walked in the class, and while I was trying to focus on the lesson I kept catching Vic staring at me. And that's about how the rest of my school day went; Vic glancing at me and me asking if anything is wrong, only to be answered with "Huh yeah I'm fine."

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

🏵🏵🏵

I'd been thinking about what happened earlier for so long I didn't even realize Kat trying to snap me out of my train of thought, "Y/N! Earth to Y/N?" I gave her a look saying 'yes I'm no longer aimlessly wondering about a boy that shouldn't even matter'. "Let's go Kit Kat, maybe afterwards we could go costume shopping for the party?" She turned into a tomato when I called her Kit Kat. Hmm. "YEAH SURE." She suddenly said, very loudly, if I may. We started walking while talking and I guess I wasn't paying attention because all of a sudden I crashed into a chest, " Can't seem to get enough of me today hmm Y/N?" I looked up only to meet those eyes. God give me strength. "I could say the same for you Viccy." I smirked while he cringed and giggled at the nickname. "So uh, I was wondering about the party, if you don't already have someone to go with, you wanna, ya know, go with me?" He asked while running a hand through his hair and tugging his ear (iykyk). OH EM JEE. "Yeah of course-" "Cmon Y/N we gotta get going, my dad doesn't want me home too late." Kat tugged on the sleeve of my sweater while giving an awkward smile to Vic."Well bye, see you tomorrow I guess."

🏵🏵🏵

Kat and I finally arrived at the Manor. On the way we just talked about things like what we were gonna wear to the dance. I also found out that she was bi! Hopefully this town isn't too conservative with that stuff. I walked in with Kat following. We greeted my dad and made our way to my room, "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STEPS? JESUS I THINK IM GONNA PASS OUT." This made me giggle. We walked into my room to find Casper playing around with my stuff, "Sweet cheese, now I really am gonna pass out." "Casper why! You saw me at school making plans with her, you knew she was coming, now she fainted!" "I'm sorry, I really am, but I can explain! I was trying to make friends! Like you! So in conclusion, there's no real reason to be mad at me." He said puffing out his chest trying to look triumphant. I just rolled my eyes and focused on Kat, who was now waking up.