Chapter 1

Eggman was in his lab getting angry at his last defeat.

THAT ANNOYING HEDGEHOG WON'T LET ME TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF ONLY THERE WERE OTHER VARSIONS OF ME! Eggman yelled

Just then he thought of something.

Wait a second I teamed up with Eggman Nega twice and I teamed up with myselfe from the past that's it I'll a device that'll let me go to other dimensions and and recruit other versions of me and someone else who might have a hero problem. Eggman explained

So he got to work on his new plan.

3 days later.

Okay I got it done now I just need to give it a name. Eggman exclaimed

He thought long and hard on the name.

Ah yes the Dimension machine. said Eggman

Just then Orbot and Cubot arrived.

Uh Boss where are you going? asked Cubot

I'm off to recruit other villains that have problems with heroes. Eggman explained.

Eggman went into the portal leaving Orbot & Cubot behind.

Eggman's first stop was the Sonic Boom universe.

Boom Eggman was just sitting down trying to think of his next evil plan but Modern Eggman came in through a portal.

Who are you? Boom Eggman asked.

I'm you from another dimension and I have a peoblem with a hedgehog named Sonic. Modern Eggman explained.

Sonic? Now you've got my attention. So do you think we should do? Boom Eggman asked.

First we get the others and then I'll explain. said Modern Eggman.

Then went through a portal and found Eggman Nega.

Grettings Nega I'm putting a team together to get rid of those heroes that keep ruining our plans. Modern Eggman explained.

Yeah I'm in as long as I get the soul emeralds and kill Blaze then I'm in. said Eggman Nega.

Modern Eggman opened up another portal and found Movie Eggman on a mushroom planet.

Who the hell are you 3? asked Movie Eggman.

We're you from other Dimensions and 1 of us has a problem with a purple and the2 of us have a problem with a blue hedgehog.

Movie Eggman got excited.

Yes if I join I'll finally get revenge that annoying blue alien for putting me on this planet. said Movie Eggman.

They went through another portal and found Lord Breavon.

Explain who you 4 are before I kill you. said Breavon.

Modern Eggman explained the whole thing.

Even though I would usally have no interest in this I'll so anything to get my revenge on that annoying purple girl and her friends you got a deal. said Breavon with a evil smile.

They all went through the portal and started coming up with a plan.