"Cmon Heidi...she's your sister...your kid sister at that."

"No. Do you hear what I'm saying? If that fucking bitch is still here i'm not taking a step on that bus..."

"I am the star, it's me they want to see, ME!

"I am "The moment" try having a tour without your front woman...."

"Heidi, you're being irrationa-"

"You have until I finish the last song. I mean it this time."

___________________________

Five months later.

They called Los Angeles "The City of Angels" but to Delilah Hendrixx, that was complete bull. She'd been back in LA for three days and she was already sure that it was "The city of crazies".

She became especially certain of this from the moment she walked through the doors of Hollywood Arts for first time, the sound of music and singing vibrating through the halls...

...and found herself tackled to the ground by a red monster.

"Holy fuck!" She exclaimed as she was knocked off her feet.

"Hi!" giggled a short redhead girl from on top of her, seemly unaffected by the whole thing.

...okay maybe not a big red monster.

The redhead in question then scrambled to her feet, reaching out a hand to offer to help Delilah up to hers too with a sheepish smile

For such a short girl she was freakishly strong.

"You're the new student who just moved in from New York right?" She beamed, seemingly bouncing with energy.

Delilah dusted herself off, before straightening her guitar case that was strapped to her back.

"Yep—that's me! I'm Lilah! I just transferred...how did you know?"

The redhead began to giggle, reaching into her bag before pulling out a obnoxiously blue sash with "buddy" emblazoned on it, draping it over her shoulders.

"I'm Cat-I'm your welcoming buddy for the week!"

Delilah smiled in confusion,
"But how did you know what I loo-"