Hearing his voice

Noyas POV

The voice I've been hearing since I was 10..That sweet voice that gradually got deeper and rougher as we grew up.

I'm a second year at KARASUNO! It's an awesome school and I LOVE My team mates. My best friend is Tanaka! We do stupid shit together constantly but it's fun! But i always make my other best friend Asahi worry. In all honesty I hope Asahi is my soul mate, but theres no way wed ever know because hes deaf. dosent mean I love him any less or treat him diffrently. OH SHOOT IM LATE FOR VOLLEYBALL DADCHI IS GONNA KILL ME.

I run out the house and make my way off to the gym. I burst through the gym and see everyone warming up. I go over to Daichi and Suga "Sorry im late daichi" i say bowing "Its fine go over and practice receives with Asahi" Daichi said and i smiled sheepishly before running to get changed.

When i get out I see Asahi next to one of the benches with a towel around his neck drinking water, he was really sweaty, and definitely hot. I shake the thoughts out my head and walk over, I tap him on the shoulder and he looks down at me and smiles "Hi asahi" I said sometimes i talk regular because if i talk a little slower he can read my lips. "Hi Noya" he signed "Can u help me with receives" i ask in sign language though its still a bit messy he nods his head and then says something in sign "Your getting better, a bit messy but i understand now" he said smiling I smiled back as he grabbed a volleyball.

I could read sign almost perfectly but for some reason mines always comes out messy. After a while practice eventually started. We've come up with a bunch of signals for Asahi. Since he cant hear what daichi calls out whoever is closest to him will give him a specific signal, everyones cool with it even Tsukishima surprisingly .

After practice Suga came up to me and Asahi "Hey its time to go practice" suga signed Asahi looked excited and shook his head before walking off. "What are u guys doing?" I ask them "Were helping Asahi out with something " daichi said walking over "Looks like hes ready, gotta go noya" suga said ruffling my hair. I wonder what there doing. I helped Tanaka clean and lock up and we walked home together he was coming over so it would be caos.

Asahi's POV

Today was the last day of me practicing using my voice, I haven't used my voice since 8th grade, I didnt have my interrupter but still went to school and i had to use the bathroom really bad and when i spoke everyone laughed i dont know what i sounded like but i haven't used it since.

"Your doing really good your voice sounds amazing" Suga signed "Thank you" I signed "Okay now say 'Hello my name is Asahi Azumane" she signed "Hello my name is Asahi Azumane" I said and looked at suga for conformation and he looked like he was gonna cry and i quickly became frantic "Im sorry did i sound bad?" I signed to daichi who was watching "No you did great actually i think hes just proud" he signed back and i sighed.

Later that night i went home "Hiya!" i heard my soulmates voice say in my head "Hello" i say back smiling a bit "How was your day?" he asked, i loved his voice wishing i could be able to hear it in real life "It was okay, Volleyball was alot" i answered "Ah yes it was for me to!" I remembered he played volleyball..everytime it reminded me of noya. "I gotta go to bed" i say becoming a bit frustrated "Oh okay" i heard him say and then i blocked him out for the night. Tomorrow me and noya were hanging out, I was gonna show him my voice.

Next day brought to you by the anime obsessed Author

Noyas POV

Today me and Asahi are hanging out at his house, we usually do on the weekend after Tanaka leaves my house. I packed a small overnight bag and put it to the side. 

After getting shower i throw on some blue jean shorts that were a bit tight and a peach hoodie that I took from hinata and left the house. When i got to Asahis house I texted Asahi that i was here even though he gets a message every time someones at the front door and rocked on my heels as i waited.

About three minutes later asahi opened the door and smiled down at me. His hair was down and he had on grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I smiled back and he let me in "Wanna just watch movies in your room or what" i signed still a bit messy. He nodded and i made sure to take off my shoes at the door and then i said "Sorry for the intrusion" before walking to Asahis room.

"What we watchin" i sign sitting on his bed. "You choose" he signed and then gave me the remote. I put on yuri on ice and we watched that.

Asahi was leaning on the back of his bedframe while i sat against the wall his bed was on with my legs over his. "Nnoya" I heard and looked up at Asahi, He just spoke, He said my name. Ive never heard him speak before, Wait..that voice I guess i was staring wide eyed for two long because he said "Sorry do i sound bad" I knew that voice. It was his voice. I quickly shook my head wiping my eyes before tears could fall, I put down my phone and looked at him

"In your head do you hear a kind of loud high pitched voice" i asked with hope and he shook his head slightly "Mhm" he said and i got up and hugged him to the point i accidently ended up straddling him "Were soulmates" I say looking him in the eye and he smiles at me. And like a truck all of the emotions i was feeling hit me. I loved him. So much.