9

Demi walks into school it had been a week since the breakup. The guys didn't think she was serious and neither did monty. "Hey D." Zach says sitting down next to her.

Demi smiles. It was weak but she was trying. "Hey Zachy."

"You don't have to act strong you know..it's normal to miss him." Zach says putting his arm around her.

"I don't wanna get back together..it's over for good."

"I know but it's normal to he upset D."

Demi nods. "I know."

"I mean monty's a mess...he beat a kid up today just because they were talking about you...and not in a bad way."

Demi chuckles. "Hes pathetic."

"He misses you."

"Zach.."

"Ok shutting my mouth." Demi smiles..this time a genuine smile. Only zach could do that.

"Dems.." jess says walking up to her.

"Hey jess." Demi says she smiles until she looks over at her. her face falls seeing sheri with her. "What is she doing here."

"You guys need to talk." Jess says.

"About what..her killing Jeff then lying about it."

"I told you it was a mistake there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about it." Sheri says sighing.

"Good it should haunt you"

"Please demi...I don't know what else to do.."

"Has clay found out?" Demi asks.

"Yea..he's...he's on my tape." Sheri says.

"So next is him brycie wycie and then Mr porter." Demi says.

"Yea."

Jess sighs. "He's gonna believe everything hannah says "

"About bryce?" Sheri asks.

"Yep.."

A few seconds later bryce walks over. "Hey girls can me and demi talk in private."

Demi looks at them with pleading eyes but they don't notice. "Sure." Jess says.

"See you later." Sheri says. They walk off leaving her alone.

Bryce smirks at her. "What?" Demi asks hiding how scared she was.

"So now that you and monty are done how about you come to mine tonight?" Bryce asks.

Demi shakes her head. "I have plans with Jessica."

"Come on one night D..I'll treat you."

"I'm good bryce... I'm gonna go." Demi says. Before she can walk off bryce puts his arm next to her not letting her leave.

"I'm not leaving till I get a yes.."

Demi's heartbeat rises. He wouldn't do anything in school she tells herself. "Well all your getting is a no let me leave bryce."

He sighs. "Just think about it baby girl.."

"Nope..no..and another big fat no."

He slams the locker making her jump and other students look their way including the guys and clay.

Justin walks over. "Come on man leave her alone." He sighs and walks away. Justin doesn't leave. "You OK?" Demi slowly nods her head. But Justin
knows she's not. "Come on let's go outside."

He leads her out. Not that many people are around and she imediently breaks down. "I can't do it justin." She sobs into him.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Pretend like it didn't happen im not strong like you..like anyone!" She says.

"D your the strongest person I know." Justin says stroking her hair.

"I've been pretending I'm fine these past few months but I'm slowly breaking and after monty..I just don't know the point anymore."

"He's just a guy D..a stupid one at that."

"Yea one that I'm disgustingly in love with.."

Justin looks up to see none other then monty behind them. Demi turns around and wipes her tears. "I..I wanted to see if you were OK?" He says.

Justin clears his throat. "I..I'm gonna leave you two alone."

Demi starts tearing up again. "I hate you." She says.

Monty looks down. "I know."

"I'm mean I ask you to not miss one date and you get angry and cheat on me."

"Yea..it was a dick move."

"And yet I still wanna kiss your fucking face off."

Monty looks up. "I'm sorry.."

"And yes im fine bryce just scared me.."

"At least your ok." Demi stands there awkwardly before monty walks up to her. He looks down at her and lifts her face up to look at him. "Demi I really am sorry..I can't focus without you I need you so fucking bad."

Demi chuckles. "Can't focus on what?"

"School."

"You couldn't focus on that anyway."

Monty chuckles and nods his face. "Yea that's pretty much right."

Demi smiles before leaning up. He leans down and their lips connect. He wraps his arms around her waist and a few seconds later there full on making out.

I kinda wanted to give you and idea how their breakups were so yea here😂😂