Chapter 2

February 2017

Max and Tul sat with the rest of the cast and crew watching the first broadcast of Bad Romance, and Tul held Max's hand tightly to keep the younger boy still. He was a bouncing ball of energy. They only had minor parts in the series but if they came across well, were promised their own series.

The filming had been done in 2016 and it was an experience for both young men. For Tul, it had been a real eye opener in many ways. He had previous experience on a film set before but mostly had worked as a model. To be cast in this role as a straight man coming to terms with his sexuality was not as hard as Tul expected.

Tul had no problems with the LGBT community. Attending one of the largest and most prestigious Universities in Thailand, he had been exposed to all sorts of communities. He had no hangups when it came to people. Max's restlessness was beginning to irritate him. 

"Max, settle down." Tul whispered, "Come here." He pulled the young man to sit on the floor between his legs and massaged his shoulders, rubbing the tension out. Slowly, Max began to relax, leaning back against Tul.

"Thank you. I don't know why I'm so wired when it's Maegmum's day." Max murmured back. They had formed a close connection, Maegmum and Max. Max also enjoyed working with Tul, who had previous experience on a film set as well as being a model.

Tul, on the other hand, was the opposite of Max. They shared the same room, the same bed... they were on the same set all day and then in the same room. The only bonus was Max wasn't entirely a stranger like everyone else there.

He knew Max from seeing him in the hallways of the University even though they had different majors and several years apart, Tul wanting to be an Architect and Max taking Communications. They both had been in Cheerleading squads and that is where they were noticed for acting.

It was the kiss though, that first kiss between them that Tul never forgot. He, to this day never had the courage to ask Max directly what he felt but it totally rocked his world. To think it happened in front of 25 or 50 different people, he really didn't know or care, it was that good.

He thanked God often that there was space between them, that his pants were loose fitting and he didn't have to hold Max tight. That drunken kiss, filmed out of sequence was the first time he kissed a man seriously, and it just felt right.

It didn't matter to him that Max had a girlfriend. Rather, he should say, it didn't matter to his hormones that Max had a girlfriend. From that moment, he had a serious need to look after this disorganized boy-man. He had trouble waking up in the morning for set calls. He fell asleep at the drop of the hat. He made Tul laugh at the wrong time.

Max was hyper, unlike Tul. He was having major difficulties being next to Tul and that's why he was restless, his scent was was driving him crazy, making him remember the wrap party... the only time Max felt brave. Max wondered if Tul ever thought about that night too. He wanted so badly to have a repeat rather than just remember it... 

People on and off the set commented all the time at the chemistry between the two young actors. How good they looked, how they complimented each other... how hot and sexy they were when they kissed.

Tul glanced down and saw Max's eyes were glazed and not seeing the large screen TV that was brought in. In a flash he knew what Max was remembering. He started to withdraw his hands and Max shot his up and held them tightly to his shoulders, and let his thoughts drift back in time, back to... 

When Thunder TV threw the wrap party for the cast and crew last year. Little did Tul know that Max couldn't hold his alcohol and he left the party early because he wasn't much for parties, unlike Max.

Max came back drunk and crawled into his bed, waking him. Tul dragged Max into the shower to sober him up and Max did sober up, if you could call it that. During the shower, which Tul had to go in with Max, Max told Tul he was beautiful and kissed him.

With water streaming over their naked bodies, Max grabbed Tul close, really close and kissed him proper. It was the type of kiss that Tul had been obsessing about for several months, so he kissed back and felt himself responding, his body was flushing, his breathing was getting quicker and blood was rushing to where it shouldn't.

Max moaned, and reached for Tul's hardness, never breaking the kiss. He pushed Tul against the wall and stroked him firmly. Tul could feel his legs going to jelly as pleasure spread through his body from the continued assault on his mouth and cock. It was unbelievable... and then the unbelievable happened!

Max broke the kiss and looked at Tul. "I've wanted to kiss you for a while, but I didn't have any courage. You're intimidating. I get the feeling you will run from me, Tul."

He giggled, "I'm drunk right now, so I've got courage but don't think I'll forget. If I have to say sorry tomorrow, I will. But I won't regret it, I won't regret it at all." He pressed his body against Tul's, rubbing his hardness against the other boy's, and whispered, "This is your chance to leave. I'll be sad to see you go... but I can finish by myself."

Max backed off and leaned against the other wall, directly under the water which was almost cold now and started to stroke his own cock. He ran his thumb across the head while he watched to see what Tul would do. Tul seemed frozen against the wall, his eyes firmly fixed on what Max was doing.

Max pumped his hand slowly a few times and when Tul still hadn't moved, began speaking again. "Baby, tell me what you want? Would you like me to kiss you? Touch you? Should we try something new?" Max reached over and turned off the water.

"Can I touch you again, Tul?" Max was standing directly in front of Tul now. Tul looked at Max and slowly nodded. Max took his hand and with the other, grabbed a couple of towels and lead him from the bathroom, directly to the bed.

Max was so gentle as he picked Tul up and placed him on the towels to keep the bed dry. And then he placed a sweet kiss on his taught abs and slid his tongue down to his twitching member. Tul froze and tightened all his muscles as his found his voice. "Max... you don't have too... "

"Hush, Baby, I've dreamed about this. It's your fault, walking around here, naked, like we're brothers. Brothers don't kiss the way we do." Max closed his lips around the tip and flicked his tongue across the tip. Lifting his lips off, he looked up Tul's flat, hard body, "I don't understand myself lately. I don't care either. I haven't been able to fuck my girlfriend, I haven't been able to cum unless I picture you. It's not men or women. It's you."

With that, Max went to work, giving Tul one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. Not that he'd ever had many, because he was too private to trust people. It was sloppy compared to the last one he'd got from his last girlfriend but it felt better because he actually liked Max. His last girlfriend was arm candy and was picked out because his parents thought if he liked her, they would produce "nice grandchildren."

Max wiped Tul's sperm from his chin and came up to kiss him again and that's when Tul realized he was selfish. Max was still as hard as a rock. All Tul had done was lay there, accepting everything Max had done, just like a girl. He was a man... what did Max want?

Tul kissed Max and tasted himself on Max's lips. It was weird because he would never ever kiss a girl after they gave him a blowjob and yet, it felt natural with Max. "Max," he said, carefully touching his hardness, "how should I take care of you?"

Max snuggled into him and said, "You don't have to, I can take care of it. Watch if you want to."

"No! It's not fair. You felt amazing, I'm not selfish and if I'm honest, I've dreamed about you too." Tul felt himself flushing again.

Max smiled slowly. "Would you let me fuck you?"