How you found Hanako-Kun

Aries:
Y'all heard about the rumors and since your friends dared you to summon Hanako kun you went up. BECAUSE MAMA DIDN'T RAISE NO B/^#& So you went and knocked on his door. And saw him.

Taurus:
Well everyone in the school was talking about how you can have one wish. I mean you didn't believe it so you wanted to see it for yourself. So you knocked three times and saw him.

Gemini:
You were the 3rd person who heard about the rumors. Then you spread it out to the entire school. You still wanted to see foe yourself since you wanted to be the person to experience it first hand. So you knocked three times and met him.

Cancer:
Well one of your friends wanted a painting of the Haunted bathroom. So you brought your canvas to the bathroom and then curiosity hit you. Well you wanted to see the rumors for yourself so you knocked three times. And saw him.

Leo:
Your friends were saying you couldn't summon Hanako kun. They said your to scared well your gonna show them who's boss. You barged into the Haunted bathroom and banged on the door three times. Hell if you anger the ghost you would have more bragging rights. Then you saw him.

Virgo:
You thought how that bathroom was sitting there all that time. With nobody to clean it oh hell no. Yoyr not catching any sicknesses from your friend because of this dirty bathroom. You were cleaning and thought that this was gonna take a while. So you decided that the ghost of this place should help so you knocked on the door three times. And saw him.

Libra:
All of your friends were crackhead by your definition so you went up to the lonley and quiet Hanako Bathroom. You were vibing but you wanted to see if these rumors were true. You knocked on the stall three times. And saw him

Scorpio:
Your friends were annoying as hell so you walked to the Hanako Bathroom. They were scared and you liked that so you could finely have peace and quiet. Soon enough you were feeling lonley so you knocked three times on the stall. Then you saw him.

Sagittarius:
Your boyfriend well ex now because you found out he was cheating on you. Well you obviously needed a revenge plan so you went to the Haunted bathroom. Your wish was that he would suffer for all eternity. You knocked three times and saw him.

Capricorn:
Your friends thought it be cool to go to the Haunted bathroom together. Well apparently it backfired because the couldnt step into the front door. You being tough as hell just walked in without a care and knocked on the door. Your friends bailed and left you alone so then you saw him.

Aquarius:
You were the class nerd and no you didn't get picked on. People in your class were scared so they sent you to check it out. See if the rumors were true or not. You went into the bathroom not thinking it was real. You knocked three times and saw him.

Pisces:
You thought it be fun to check it out. Why were so many people afraid of it. Maybe a ghost or something was in there. You skipped in there and knocked on the stall three times and saw him.