What do you do on Movie night

You and 1 or more person doing on a movie night? Also what are you watching.

Aries:
You hang out with Nene, Gemini and Libra. Y'all watch angry birds the movie with popcorn with butter in it. Libra made jokes about you being Red after the movie. You hunted him for 30 minutes then giving up.

Taurus:
You hang out with Capricorn, Virgo, Aquarius and Sakura. Y'all watch Rattatoi with stuffed animals. After that you all had a cooking competition. And of course Taurus won.

Gemini:
You hang out with Nene, Aries and Libra. You wanted Inside out but you chose Angry birds. Libra made jokes after the movie on how Aries is the main character Red. You had to hide for 30 minutes before Aries gave up.

Cancer:
You hang out with Tsukasa, Leo and Pisces. Y'all watch Inside out but you felt like you were betraying Hanako because you were hanging out with Tsukasa. So after the movie you hang around him.

Leo:
You hang out with Cancer, Tsukasa and Pisces. You guys watched inside out and Tsukasa laughed when Bing bong died. And you looked at him horrified while Cancer and Pisces looked like this is a normal day.

Virgo:
You hang out with Taurus, Aquarius, Capricorn and Sakura. You watched Rattatoi and you almost gagged at the sight of rats. So you all had a had a cooking competition and Taurus won.

Libra:
You hang out with Aries, Nene and Gemini. You watched Angry birds and poked some fun at Aries saying they were Red. You had to hide for 30 minutes before coming out of hiding.

Scorpio:
You hang out with Sagittarius, Hanako. It's a small group so y'all picked Big hero 6. You all liked it and everyone acted like the people in the movie.

Sagittarius:
You hang out with Scorpio and Hanako. You watched big hero 6 and since the music was very hype you role played. Plus you played the music from the movie on your phone.

Capricorn:
You hang out with Taurus, Aquarius, Virgo and Sakura. Y'all watch Rattatoi with stuffed animals and you thought about getting a pet rat.

Aquarius:
You watched Rattatoi with Taurus, Virgo and Sakura. After that you and Sakura were the judges of a food competition.

Pisces:
You watched Inside out with Cancer, Tsukasa and Leo. Tsukasa laughed at the death scene with Bing bong and Leo looked traumatised. You kind of giggled a bit.