Inside Jokes

What inside jokes do you or 1-3 People have?

Aries:
Hanako kun did the ' What does e y e s spell? ' you kept getting it wrong and then yo finally understood. So when people are talking about spelling he says " Can you spell this fow me Awies " in a baby like voice. Sagittarius always has to arm lock you.

Taurus:
You and Kou were joking around and you said, " So I'm sitting there. Barbecue sauce on my titties." And Kou just laughed and laughed. So anytime someone says, " Hey I'm going to mc. Donald do you want any thing?" You and Kou just laugh and laugh.

Gemini:
You and Nene sent a letter to Mistuba. Nene said he had a secret admirer and told him it was a girl. You gave a note to him and Nene with you waited. He gave it back to you hiding a smirk. Mistuba knew Nene and you gave him that note for a prank. The note had will you go out with me Yes and No. He wrote sorry no I'm gay.

Cancer:
You and Tsukasa had a sleepover. With mistuba, Sakura and Natsuhiko of course also at the school. You were going to stay there over night since Tsukasa and Mistuba can't leave the school. So when you came back in the club room Tsukasa tried to scare you using his creepy smile. Obviously the key word is tried because you made even a creepier face. Tsukasa told Hanako and then he told Aquarius which then led to tell Aquarius about Cancer to Tsuchgomori.

Leo:
You and yako were spending time in here territory when Yako asked you something but you both were far. And everytime you shouted, " What?" Shr never responded. In reality she didnt need you for anything, she just wanted to annoy you. So everytime you hear her asking for something you never respond.

Virgo:
You and Sakura were in an apartment. Mostly a hangout space to rest her brain from the 2 yahoos. You asked her to do the dishes while you were out. So you went to the store, came back and went to the kitchen. The dishes werent in the right places. So you marched to the living room and said, " WHY AREN'T THE DISHES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER!" She just looked at you with an annoyed face and said, " What does that even mean?"

Libra:
Teru was trying the keyboard piano to try and gain a skill. He was playing the song that goes " SAILLL " ( Sorry idk what the song is called. ) and you loves that song and loved to mess with Teru sometimes. You went and grabbed your camera, sneakily walked behind Teru. When he was about to get to the climax of the song you slammed the keyboard and shouted, " SAILLL " The keyboard fell and Teru went along with it. You had to hide from him for 3 hours.

Scorpio:
You and Akane were painting and you wanted to make a joke. You listened closely to the paintbrush and it made Asmr sounds. Well you and your dirty mind thought of something funny to say. So you said near his ear, " That's what good pussy sounds like" You walked away laughing and Akane said, " EXCUSE MEEEE!!!!!" You started to run.

Sagittarius:
One time you accidentally slept in the library. Tsuchgomori didn't want to wake you up. Your fault anyway for falling asleep. You snoring is just the way to push Tsuchgomori to the edge. So he grabbed some frying pans and yelled, " I AIN'T GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL YOU AIN'T GONNA SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME!!" You woke up at least so he was happy about that. It's just that you pushed a bookshelf with no wall behind it.

Capricorn:
You wanted to make a joke so you went to Aoi-chan, " Hey what's the king of all school supplies?" You asked her and she looked at you with confusion, " I dont know what?" This was your big moment to shine, " The ruler." Pulling out a ruler from you backpack she just looked at you and sighed. So when ever someone mentions a pun you pull out the ruler. Only when near her though.

Aquarius:
Tsuchgomori was having a nice day. And you wanted to ruin it for the revenge of Tsukasa hanging out with Cancer without him knowing. So you borrowed the piano keyboard from Teru and sneakily brought it into the library. So you you sang loudly while playing the keyboard, " Is there anything better than pussy. Yes a really good book.".... You got a suspended for 3 days for disrupting the peace. And a very stern lecture from Cancer because they was worried sick when they couldn't find you.

Pisces:
You were studying with Nene and you weren't getting it. So she said in a stern voice, " You better buckle down and do your work or you'll end up at mc donalds." Your eyes lit up and said" We're going to Mc. Donalds if I don't do my work?" She made a light laugh and said, "No"

And yes I did quote these from Vines.