Chapter 1 Everything

"The clouds here are like nothing I've ever seen" I say with excitement jumping up and down. Like the little kid inside me , The angel looked down at me and smiled " Of course" He said taking my hand trying to stop me from getting over excited but it was a little to late for that. For I was taken away by the sights and wonderful smells of flowers , and ripened fruits . Everything was so peaceful here and everyone was so friendly "Gale?" I looked up at the angel who was gripping my hand . He looked down upon me once more with a smile and waited for me to ask my question " Will I ever be with my father again" His smile faded away like the sun in the night he stopped looking at me and turned his head to the sights around us . I lower my head knowing that when I asked he would get upset he didn't answer me nothing but empty noise filled my ears . He then looked down at me again sighing knowing I would ask him again his smile slowly returned, 'One day soon dear child ' he told me I looked up at him a small smile appeared on my face as once again he turned away from me . We walked for awhile to where I did not know . When I asked he always would tell me "enjoy the walk,let in the peace and quite " After a few times of getting the same answer I never asked where we were walking to.

But every timed we walked he showed me something differnt nothing was ever the same when we walked . I liked it that way I never seen the same thing twice up here in the golden clouds . Everything changed a few things would be the same but soon enough they would change . Just like the people down below as gale likes to put it .  We would walk together for hours ....or seconds time is never ending here so who knows how long we walked and talked . Gale was one of the angels who watched after the young kids like me . He is my favorite always there when you need him.

Or so I thought like he told me before not everything stays the same