Truth or Dare!!!

Sha Sha:" Who looking hot, in here Princeton?" Sha Sha asks just to mess with Prince.

Princeton:" That hot, mamasita over there in the blue shorts," Prince says looking in Katiy's direction.

Katiy:" First off that is not my name, and that is not how you address a girl who you think is so good looking."She says kind of aggravated.

Roc Royal:" Oh snap Prince, she feisty. You like fiesty don't you?" Roc says teasing Prince, a little.

Katiy:" Listen here julip-lips, don't you dare call me fiesty, cause I can and will beat you in a second,and you curly, I am not some piece of meat that you can take a nibble of, and then leave, so please do it the right way, and stop with all the flirty-birdie mess." Katiy really annoyed, walks away.

Chanel:" Listen here you two, that girl is my friend and she has been through a lot, so let me make this clear, hurt her in any way and I will make you suffer so much physical pain, your gonna wish for your death." 

Princeton:" Well that girl is very creepy.But I really like Katiy I knew she was diferent than those other girls.I just messed up and I need another chance" 

Babydoll:" Duh it's called think before you act!!"

Princeton:Whatever, I am going to go talk to Katiy."

In the bedroom with Katiy and Princeton

Princeton:" I am so sorry Katiy, I just didn't know you are one of those girls....that didn't like us because we are famous. I just though you were the kind that wants to go out with us just so you can be labled as one of our girl friends.

Katiy:" Well thats what you get for judging a book by it's cover, and why would you think I was one of those girls, is it because of the way I am dressed, the way I look what is it?"

Princeton:" No it was the way you looked when we walked in (interuted by Katiy)

Katiy:" First off I think any girl would have the same look on there face if Mindless Behavior walked through their door.

Princeton:" Well your kind of right, I know we all sexy and stuff ( Katiy interrupts)

Katiy:" Yea sure what ever helps you sleep at night."

Princeton:" I am so so sorry can u please for give me?"

Kaity:" I forgive you but, you every do that again lets just say you not going to know who I am. "

Babydoll's POV

Babydoll:" Channel truth or dare

Channel:" Dare

Babydoll:" I dare you to......"

You know what happens

Sorry i havent updated in a while my computer broke so it was in the shop so yea about to updated so yall enjoy