Prologue

Within the far distance of the universe, there are two secret planets that has been hidden from the World of Beyond. One planet is dark red that is accompanied by a dark moon, the planet is known as the Pit. Across from it, a sister planet that is accompanied by two moons. Where a place hold greenery with fresh air and water source that is sweet as honey suckle. The planet is known as Heaven.

Two planets are separate and thrived with creatures that are born out of light and darkness. The planet: Heaven, holds the beings of light. Known as Celestial Beings. They lived side-by-side with mystical creatures and obey the laws of Secret Father. Who is a creature of the whole universe and he left one group of Celestial Beings in charge of the planet. The planet is ruled by secret Celestial Beings known as either the Rule Ones or the Ancient Ones. But the planet that holds darkness, the Pit. There, the beings that thrives underground and likes the mazes of darkness. That Secret Father has cast away from Heaven, they are known as the Fallens. They lived and feed off the power of sins and hatred souls of others. Where crimes that could commit from within, with pits of fire o burn away its path. But no creature lives under any ruler or served any rule. They live and strived on their own.

However, there is one rule that they do obey from Secret Father himself. The two planets have obeyed the law of not to cross paths of their own territories/planets in their secret system. Both planets are now living in peace as they stick to obeying that ultimate rule that Secret Father has given them. If they might break it, both planets will suffer through consequences, and bring out a rage of war upon them and the entire universe.

Now both planets stick strict to the law, so war would never come to occur to any other their planets and the entire universe. If they haven't, it could cause destruction and other beings from the outside of the secret system will be involved of their chaos. It would cost their lives and others will soon follow.

For thousands of years, they stick to themselves to the law. And attempted to break it.

But with the power of fate will change the two planets entire futureforever. And the story goes with the power of Voltron is trusted with otherbeings from outer space, itself.