Chapter 4: New Plans

Madden sat at the end of the bed as he tried to figure out new plans. What exactly were the council looking for? Madden got up and paced around the room. "New plans by tomorrow? It can't be possible. We're talking about a whole new change for this one war, something that takes place for more than a week. And takes even longer to prepare for. Unless..., they didn't ask plans for war. They asked plans for battles. You can't have a war without battles. Of course." Madden raced to the kitchen table and sat down with a pen, ink, and the empty scroll, ready to be filled out.

                                                                                  PLANS OF BATTLE

With these plans we shall conquer the Angels and keep our land that so rightfully belongs to us.

ATTACK(DAY 1): send over the spies to collect imformation from the Angels; PRIORTY: DON'T GET CAUGHT

WHAT TO LOOK FOR: weapon types; battle stategies; time and dates; FIND OUT WHERE DRACUS THE ELDER WILL BE LOCATED AT THE TIME OF THE FINAL BATTLE.

The next day Madden called for the Council of Eznarct and was ever so happily relieved that he was able to complete his given task. "Madden, approach us and tell us your new plans." Madden glided foward and put the scroll down on the table. He then unrolled it and on the inside couldn't wait to see the surprised faces that were about to slap him in the face. "Behold, My Lords, the new battle plan." The Council looked down in harmony. "PLAN? We said plans. What is this?" Madden finally drew a big grin on his face. "You see, My Lords that's my point. I assure you that the Angels have also considered to send over their spies so that they could spy on us and find out our battle plans, but if we just give these to our own spies and have them spy on the Angels, then we'll get somewhere. This gives us an advantage because if they try to spy on us, they won't be able to find anything. This'll be hidden from them and we could just replace it all with Juadeth's old plans and go with it and its schedule. The council talked among themselves, then said, "Madden this your best work. We will proceed to call our spies to tell them your new and improved plan. Meet us in our tower at noon tomorrow to discuss further directions." The council then disappeared into their mysterious depths leaving Madden in a happy mood.