Psyco ex

There was this guy his name is kory he started in a new school at the grade of 10th. He met a bunch of cool people he was doing really good. Then he met what he thought was an amazing girl named May He got to know her then they started dating. He was in love and so wasn't she. But then they had a bad fight. So they broke up. Well next day he went to school to get his mind off her. Then his friends came up to him "what's wrong bro"
Kory said" trying to get over my ex"
His friends insisted for him to go out and party with them so he did. And what a party it was there was hot girls beer and weed. The next day he had a hangover and he heard his go off he left it alone he went down stairs and grabbed coffee then he went to school he seen her he ignored her all day he was so happy then a girl name sky came up and said "hey this girl named Kay wants to date you"
And kory said "why not try and date again take me to her please"
So they went to her Kay said"umm... Hi....your cute can we please date"
Kory said"yes" so and may seen that got really jelouse she had bad thoughts in her head she wanted to kill Kay
So May went home looked for her homework she couldn't find it so she called Kory he didn't answer the voice mail said " sorry I didn't answer I'm on a date right now so if you want leave your name and number an I might get back to you bye..BEEEP" May was mad she grabbed her gun she look for me couse she new if I was there she know Kay was there she ran around the whole town for ten miles then stopped at korys house she knocked kory answered May was mad she said " we're is she" then barged in she seen Kay May pulled out the gun BANG kory yelled " what did you do!!!!" May said "if I can't have you no one can the pointed the gun at kory BANG may killed kory then May said to her self "now we can be together forever kory I love you" she pointed the gun to her head BANG.