Part timer⏰

Haejin button up her white shirt, tucking it in a black jeans. Fixing her belt, ready to go.

-You're going already?

Haejin hummed while checking if everything she need already in her bag. So focus with it, Haejin didn't realize that Jeno already get up from the couch, hugging her from behind.

-Actually... I'm gonna miss you.

Haejin chuckles, stopping from what she's doing.

-I just spend time with you yesterday, and beside I will come home tonight. Oh! And, you have to pick me up.

Jeno frowns his eyebrows, while Haejin turn around to face him

-I thought you will get a lift with yeri like you always did.

-Hold up. I thought you just said you're gonna missed me. Mister Jeno, if you-

-Okay... Okay... I will pick you up babe

Jeno cut his girlfriend from nagging,and from being late.

-I think you're gonna be late if you don't go now.

Haejin turn to the clock, seeing that it's half an hour before her shift is up.

-Shoot! You're right. Aish, it's your fault!

-And why is it my fault?

Jeno lean to the wall, watching his girlfriend struggling to wear her shoes.

-Ah, Whatever!

-You want me to come with you?

-For what?

-Dude, I'm your boyfriend, of course I'm gonna come with you.

-Okay, just get ready fast or I will be late.

-Actually I'm already ready. I don't have to wear something complicated or anything, since I'm good looking and... Hot.

The last word Jeno whisper it to Haejin ears.

Haejin can't lie that her boyfriend is good looking, and all the girl will always give him a heart eyes while they give her a disgusting look, making her feel even insecure with herself.

-Okay, whatever Lee Jeno..

Haejin rolled her eyes, trying to hide that she did feels fluttering from the whisper.

They both leave the apartment, walking side by side, hands intertwined.

-Hmm... Okay so you say that, Reonjeon try to push Donghyuck in the pool but when Donghyuck bent down, he's the one that fall in?

-It's Renjun, but whatever. And yeah, We all is a laughing mess after that!

Both Jeno and Haejin laugh, while Haejin finish the last spoon of ice cream from the cup that she asked Jeno to buy for her earlier.

-Poor Renjun... I wish i was there to see it, but I'm sorry...

-No, it's okay... You covering for Yeri is nothing, but you HAVE to come next time...

-Okay... I promise...

Just when Haejin turn her head infront, she see Yeri about to enter the cafe, just arrive for her shift together with Haejin.

-Yeri! Wait for me!

Jeno not seeing Yeri, look at Haejin with wide eyes, shock with the sudden yell.

-Yah...

-Sorry...

-Oh! Haejin-ah, palli!

Haejin nod her head, turning to Jeno.

-Bye, babe!

Kiss Jeno cheeks, not even waiting for him to reply back, she run to Yeri side, waving a goodbye towards her boyfriend,before walking in. Jeno sigh.

-Bye.... Babe...

Jeno turn around to go to the workshop owns by Mark, his friend, for his part time work there.