Monopoly

Yoongi's POV

I stepped into the shower,letting the warm water rain on me.After being soaked in the cold water,a warm shower is something I would long for.

I got out of the shower and dried myself up.I wore a white Tee and paired with a sky blue jean.My hair was messy and wet and I didn't even wanted to dry it.Water droplets drip from my strands of hair as I walked down the stairs to see Chae in a white oversize Tee along with a sky blue shorts.Hey we're matching!

"Where's mom and dad?"I asked as I sat beside her.

"They said they wanted to go and explore.They also wanted some time for themselves so they left when you were showering."She said and I nodded.

Well at least they knew I wanted to be alone with her.

"So what'd you wanna do?I'm bored.All the shows are boring!"She sighed as she stomped her legs on the ground.

"How about board games?Jungkook gave me monopoly.How about that?"I asked,getting ready to run back to my room.

"Sure!"She squealed and looked at me wide-eyed.I ran to my room and the took the box and went down seeing Chae sitting on the floor getting ready.

I sat across her and took out the board and cards and stacked them.

{Sorry I forget the rules for Monopoly since it's been long since I've played it 😅so I'm gonna skip that part and enter the next.}

-------

I chuckled at the girl beside me whining and pouting.She lost and I won at the game.It's not my fault that I get competitive at that game.

"Yah!It's not fair!"She pouted.I chuckled seeing her like this.

"I'm sorry."I said with cute voice and she pouted even more. Geez how I really want to kiss those kissable plump lips!

Suddenly my body moved automatically towards her.Our faces were inches away.Her eyes widen as she moved her face back but the couch was obstructing her.I moved closer to her and she shut her eyes.A laugh broke out from my mouth as I pinched her chubby cheeks.

"You thought I'm gonna kiss you right?"I laughed but she glared at me.

"Yah!"She hit my arm.

I smirked,"Well soon I am tho."She started to hit my arm repeatedly and her face was red!

The day was soon filled with laughter and whines from both me and Chae.

Did you guys think that Yoongi was gonna kiss Rosie?

Well that will be too fast but that will come soon~