departure

Chae's POV

"Bye..."I said my farewell to both my parents and Yoongi's. I sighed as their car slowly disappeared from my sight.

"Will our holiday get any better?"I mumbled to myself.

"Hey!Cheer up!I'll make this holiday better than ever."Yoongi side hugged and winked at me.

"What can you do?Sleep all day?"I asked sarcastically.

"Maybe,"He winked at me again.

"Stop winking!It doesn't suit you."I pushed him aside and made my way to the kitchen to satisfy myself with something delicious.

"I'm still waiting for the day you get chubby."Yoongi said as he appeared at the entrance of the kitchen.I rolled my eyes and continued eating the toast.I was about to grab another toast but it was taken by Yoongi.

"When were you a huge fan of bread?"

"I don't know.It seems delicious."He shrugged and ate it.I eyed him weirdly,slowly backing out of the kitchen to my room to get the cross cause this isn't Yoongi.

"Where are you going?Aren't you gonna eat these?"He asked as he turned from his seat to face me.

"I'm gonna eat those soon or maybe now!"I rushed to the table at stuffed the two pieces of toasted bread into my mouth.

"Hey wanna watch a movie?I'm bored."I asked,breaking the peaceful silent cause Yoongi was creeping me out by staring at me.He nodded and left the kitchen to the living room while I followed behind him.

Yoongi's POV

As we said our goodbyes to our parents,I felt both happy and sad.I wanted to dance like my last but I don't want Chae to think I'm crazy so I refrained from doing that so I teased her.

"What should we watch?"I asked the girl who now has a teddy bear beside her.

"When did you get that?"I asked her again.She shrugged,"Just now.I want to watch something scary!"

"Won't you be scared?"I asked,scrunching my face.

"I'll be.That's why I brought Teddy down so I could hug him when I'm frightened."

Why not hug me?

"How about this?"I pointed to the movie since I don't want Chae to pick something mature cause there's a man and woman in this house.I'm a man.Man with needs so that's a big fat no to let Chae choose.

"Just choose anything."She told me and I pressed the button on the control to select that.

---------

"EW!WHY ARE THEY EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES!?"Chae shouted at one point of the movie.

"I don't know.Ask the person who told them to do so."I shrugged and continued watching.

--------

"AHH!"Chae screamed and clutched onto me when a ghost jump scared.My heart started to beat fast."Hey,hey.It's okay...it's nothing."I patted her back."That bear is no use.Can I hug you instead?"Chae asked and my heart beat faster than before."Yeah...sure."

She crawled beside me,adjusting her position and hugged me.What are you doing to me Chae?

I swear she can hear my heart beating like crazy but I remained calm.I remained calm from freaking out.I really wanna make her mine and kiss her right this moment but that would become awkward.Ugh!

I can't believe my eyes.

1K reads       100 votes

Thank you so much!