Chapter 3

5 years later

Ash was training with all his Pokémon and was enraged each time he thought of one of his previous partners but the one that hurt the most was Pikachu who had joined Bonnie when she found out Dedenne had been stolen so to comfort her he joined her but as he grew closer to her his power was decreasing and everyone saw this and was confused. The reason for that is the fact that Zekrom, Thunderous, Zapdos, and Raikou have been secretly stealing his electric powers and weakening him down to a basic Pikachu's strength and he could no longer perform most of the moves he learned with ash such as Electro Web, Electro Ball, Iron Tail, and Volt Tackle, and his thunderbolt Attack was so much weaker in power now, and everyone of Ash's other Pokémon were genuinely sorry for how they treated Ash and wished to Arceus that they could apologize to him. In the Hall of Origin Arceus called Ash so he could discuss these matters with him. "Ash I have something to tell you." Said Arceus. "Okay father, what is it?" Asked Ash. During these five years Ash has been calling Arceus father because he saved his life and in order to remember the original Latios. "I have been watching the traitors and found something interesting out." Said Arceus. That got Ash intrigued. "What is it?" Asked Ash. "It turns out only Pikachu joined them from his own decisions everyone of your other Pokémon were either abused and agreed to stop the pain or they threatened that Pokémon's loved ones like with your Kingler they threatened your Corphish to get him to agree, with Muk they threatened Professor Oak, with the Tauros herd they threatened a newly hatched Tauros, and they all are praying to see you and apologize to you, so shall I bring them here for them to make amends?" Asked Arceus. "Yes please I would love to see them all again." Said Ash. "Oh I almost forgot some of the Pokémon you released want to join you again as well." Said Arceus. "Really which ones, I kinda freed a lot of them." Said Ash. "Your Primeape, Lapras, Butterfree and his mate, Pideot, Squirtle, Haunter, a group of six Eevee's, Goodra, a mysterious Kangaskhan, Togekiss who was the Togepi that used to love Misty, Bagon, a Tyrunt and a Amoura." Said Arceus naming off all of the Pokémon who wished to join Ash again. Ash was so excited to get to see all his Pokémon again and so Arceus summoned each and every one of the Pokémon that wish to join Ash and when they saw a Latios and Arceus they were confused until the Latios turned back into the trainer they all know and love. The next thing Ash knew he was pinned to the ground by all his Pokémon running and jumping on him tackling him into a hug while some decided to play old tricks like Primeape who immediately stole Ash's hat but what surprised him was Ash saying he could keep it, Primeape hugged Ash for the first time ever. "Ash we know you are probably furious with us but can we explain why we betrayed you before you make a decision on if we can join you or not?" Asked one of the Pokémon that betrayed him and it was his Gliscor who was depressed. "Alright, those of you who weren't there Keldeo and Genesect will show you to the other Pokémon." Stated Ash. Once they all left Ash was alone with his Pokémon. "Ash I promise we never wanted to betray you." Said Glalie. "It's true they forced us through any means necessary." Said Kingler who had tears in his eyes. "We all regret doing it and wish we were stronger then we were back then because we were weak and gave in too easily." Said Starraptor. "I know and I forgive you all now let's go and tell the others about this." Said Ash. "Actually Ash they know about it but we had to force them into not telling you back when we were under their threats so they might have not told you to keep us safe but I think they knew." Said Swellow.