Chapter 6

(Time Skip to round one because I don't feel like typing Charles Good-shows Speech.)
It was the time for the first battle of the tournament and it was between Brock and Ash. "When I am done with you, you'll be nothing but ash." Said Brock teasingly. "Let's just get this over with." Said Ash who was clearly bored. "This is a 3v3 battle. The battle ends when one side is has no more Pokémon able to battle." Announced the Referee. "Storm the field Tyrantrum." Said Brock then he released the tyrant lizard Pokémon that looked like it was abused and so it was said if Ash wins he takes the Pokémon that Brock uses. "Toxicroak time to shine." Announced Ash. Then the poison frog Pokémon looked at his opponent and was suddenly filled with rage. "Tocicroak use Poison Jab." Said Ash. Then Toxicroak disappeared and reappeared right in front of Tyrantrum and jabbed him five times with Poison Jab and he fainted on the spot. "Tyrantrum is unable to battle. Toxicroak wins." Announced the Referee. Then after Brock handed over Tyrantrum's Pokeball and Ash returned Toxicroak Brock sent his next Pokémon. "Crush them Fortress." Said Brock. "Time to awaken the Iron Snake. Steelix show your might." Said Ash as Steelix appeared and when he landed he shook the whole stadium a little. "Steelix mega evolve." Announced Ash. Then Mega Steelix appeared. "Fortress use Gyro Ball." Said Brock. "Steelix bat it away with Iron Tail, followed by Iron Head, and finish it with Stealth Rocks." Said Ash. So when Fortress started to attack he was repelled by being hit by Steelix's tail like a bat and baseball then Steelix used Iron Head which almost knocked him out then he finished it up with Stealth Rock and won the round. Fortress is unable to battle. Mega Steelix wins. Ash then claimed Fortress and recalled Steelix. 'Thanks for lending this guy to me girls.' Ash thought grabbing a master ball. "Win this thing Gigalith." Yelled Brock. "Guardian of the Earth rise and show your might. Landerous show your strength." Ash announced as he released Landorous.

"Now reveal your true form and release the beast

"Now reveal your true form and release the beast." Yelled Ash. Landerous then switched into his true form.

Just then Brock released his Golem and was going to be kicked out but Ash said he was fine with a double battle

Just then Brock released his Golem and was going to be kicked out but Ash said he was fine with a double battle. "Master of wind show yourself, come forth Tornadus." Said Ash releasing him from the Masterball.

" Said Ash releasing him from the Masterball