Chapter 16

With Delia, Serena, Brock, and Cilan in jail for life that just left Misty, Clemont, and Bonnie. Max said he could dig up the proof needed of Bonnie stealing the Pokémon left at her Daycare, while Iris took care of finding proof on Clemont using parts from the Black Market, Ash, Dawn, and May worked on figuring out a way to get rid of Misty and get the Gym out of her control and back into her sisters. Max strapped a small camera to a wild Pokémon that he caught for this mission and left it with Bonnie and decided he would return tomorrow. Iris had disguised herself and followed Clemont while he was going to grab parts and she had a camera hidden in her hair that was fixated on Clemont the whole time. While Ash, Dawn, and May had no clue how to get proof of Misty doing something illegal since some gyms are allowed to say what kind of Pokémon are and aren't allowed to be used but they weren't sure if she got permission or not. Ash, May, and Dawn decided to go to Charles Goodshow and Scott and find out what they know about Misty's gym. Meanwhile back in the Hall of Origin the Legendary Pokémon were all gathered in the main hall to discuss certain things that were of the utmost importance. "Is everyone here?" Asked Arceus. "No, where's Ashy, May, Dawn, Iris, and Max?" Asked Mew who was looking for her adopted son. Arceus then used his psychic abilities to teleport them all there. "Would you please give us a warning before you just teleport us somewhere Mewtwo?" Complained May and Dawn. Mewtwo held his hands up saying it wasn't him this time because he learned his lesson last time when they were all in the shower and he wasn't allowed to move for weeks. "I summoned you all this time." Said Arceus giggling at the memory of Mewtwo getting pulverized by the two feisty females. "Why did you summon us father?" Asked Ash as he sat next to Mew with Dawn, May, and Latias beside him. "We are here to discuss what you'll be doing down on Earth next because we all know you wanted to go through the leagues again and I think you should do that right now starting with Kanto because some of your Rivals like Trip, Paul, Alain, and Sawyer are taking part in it, as well as that obnoxious boy Garry." Said Arceus. "In that case I better go train my Kanto Pokémon, I think I'll use, Gengar, Charizard, Pidgeot, Primeape, Blastoise, and Venusaur, and I'll use Mew and Mewtwo when I'm in the tournament." Said Ash. At this both psychic Legendaries smiled while a certain trio was a little sad that they weren't chosen until Ash added. "And I'll also use Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos as well, Kanto deserves to see them as well as their new mega forms and maybe even their Galarian Forms as well." Said Ash making the six bird Pokémon so happy that they all crashed into Ash giving him a very tight hug making all the others in the room laugh. "Guys, can't ... breathe." Said Ash. The six legendary birds then let Ash go and returned to their seats. "Well I'm going to start their training for when we challenge the league again. Who knows maybe I'll see Leaf again." Said Ash before leaving to train his Pokémon. "Arceus who's Leaf?" Asked Moltres. "She is Ash's sister who went missing after his Kanto journey and I told him I sensed her in Kanto earlier so he wants to see if she is doing okay and inform her about what all has happened, I would've summoned her here, but unless I have seen them before in person I can't summon them." Said Arceus before everyone went to do their own things.