Part 1 - 10

"Want to know a secret?" Malcolm asked rhetorically as he took a firm squeeze of my ass. "I've wanted to do this for years." I gasped and raised my hips up into his hands. As I did, a light smack hit me right across both butt cheeks. It startled me more than actually hurting. Chastised, I lowered myself back down to his lap.

"Really, Sir? You never let on. Never even eyed me up."

"Only a blind man could fail to see the results of all those squats you do," he chuckled and slapped my ass again, playfully light, and continued peppering me with swats in a steady rhythm. He was literally warming me up, I felt my butt physically heating the longer he went.

Slap-slap-slap-slap. I sighed into the bed, feeling deeply exposed and defenseless, supported once again my trust in Malcolm.

I wasn't sure if he was increasing the intensity or if my resistance was wearing down. How many had I taken? 20? 40? My sighs became heavier, turning into groans. It hadn't really been that unpleasant to start with, the warmth had felt strangely pleasant in an achy stingy type way, but it was quickly getting more intense. I stopped trying to keep track of time and gave into the sensations, letting them rush through me. Just as it was starting to make the transition into being painful, he gave me two more sharp, loud smacks, one on each cheek, then stopped.

I panted, trying to get my breath back, but barely had the chance before I felt my pussy get filled and intense pressure on my clit. All the air I'd recovered escaped in a huge, involuntary moan.

"How are you feeling?" Malcolm asked. It was hard to focus on anything beyond the fingers inside me and swirling around my clit. My hips rocked into them, trying to get more friction.

"I feel like your toy, Sir," I said, "your plaything to spank and finger and fuck and lead and control and whatever else you want." He spanked me again just after I said the word, which made my vaginal muscles clench hard around his probing fingers. "And I like it!"

It was true. With anybody else, bent over their lap being spanked, I would have been humiliated beyond words. With Malcolm, I felt intimately submissive. With anybody else, I would have felt vulnerable to the point of panic. With Malcolm, I felt safe to let go and allow myself to be free for his whims.

He sped up, increasing the pressure on my clit.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." It didn't take very long. I tried to control myself and gain some pride for my stamina, but feeling his cock growing hard through his pants underneath my rocking pelvis doomed me.

"Please Sir, can I cum?" I tried to request politely, but it came out sounding desperate.

For answer, all the stimulation vanished from my cunt and I felt a hard SPANK envelope my ass. He must have used both hands, because I felt it across every inch at once. That stopped my orgasm like it had run into a tree. Still, the pleasurable heat that had risen from my clit and pussy through my core didn't die down. As Malcolm continued spanking, much less gently than before, the stinging heat of his impacts joined with it. Erotic heat and stingy bursts competed for my attention at once! It was very intense.

Spank!

My clit throbbed, still optimistically hopeful that she would find something to hump and get to release all the pressure built up inside her.

Spank!

My ass continued to heat as the stinging on my skin intensified and the underlying muscle started to ache under the assault.

Spank!

I groaned, wishing I could see Malcolm's face.

SPANK!