Getting what you want.

Everything on Ethernia annoys you right now because of how they think they could stand up to you and take down your empire like that m. You will stand for how they are taking all of this into their own hands. You are the one that is in charge of the universe as of right now. You will not test until there are people that are bowing down for you. When you were created, you were nothing but a clone of the one that should be rightfully in charge but then you grow with strength and then you were able to crush those who spoke out against. But there is something that happened unexpectedly as well. You mutated and just like that you were more vicious and much more powerful in strength and speed. That is how you were able to become the fierce leader that you are today. You are something that the world will fear the most and something that will make others suffer.

In the base.

Catra was getting annoyed about how much that she gave to wait for the others to come in. She really hated waiting and she really wish that she could just make all of this process to come through right now. When her door opens up, it was revealed to be Scorpia.

Scorpia: Hey Catra. I know there is the thing that is called personal space but-

Catra: What do you want?

Scopria: I know your angry and I have no reason to be here right now but I just wanted you to know if you wanted some tea. You have to be careful though, it's super hot, I would be careful with that if I were you.

Catra: Thank you.

Catra would be normally cranky but for some reason, she took it from her calmly, she guess that it would be the right thing for her to remain calm. She could just be an amateur that would cry all day. Of course, she would prove nothing by crying all day about that. It is about time that she take the strong path and become the strong person that she could be right now.

Catra: I do have one more request for you. Please keep Emily away from me and out of my sight, I really don't need her to come and bothering me all day long. you got that?

Scopria: You got it.

Scorpia went outside just to look at the wiki diets that were storing in all of the weapon that they needed just to take Etheria.

Soldier1: Thank goodness that you're here. Can you please give us a hand with this?

Scorpia: Sure, why not?

Scorpia helped them with the weapons.

Soldier: It sure is good to have someone like you with us. You wanna know how hard to be storing weapon like this and having Catra scream at us. Gosh, she's even worse than Y/n himself. How can you stand dealing with her?

Scorpia: Look you have to cut her some slacks, ya know. She have been through like a lot. Maybe you should tune all of your language down.

Soldier2: Cut her some slacks because she's been through a lot. Why are you defending her like this? We have all been through a lot as well and she never cut us some slacks. Do you really think that we are used to this? Well some of us may be use to this but it doesn't mean that we enjoyed this. She doesn't care about our well being. I thought that I should be telling you all this just to see how blonde you are right now. Maybe you should be thinking about cutting all of us some slacks because of bow ridiculous this is getting right now. Like seriously, I could use a really long break. You can't get me to change my mind about her. She's still a mean jerk that needs to be put in her place like seriously. I don't have time to be talking about this. How are you even able to remain friends with her?

Scorpia: I know that she could be a bad friend right now but she just lost someone that she cares about when she chose the rebellion over her. I want for to not give her so much work okay?

Scorpia looked down in sadness because everything the soldier said was so through, Catra doesn't care about their well being their well being.

Soldier1: I hate to break this to ya sister but there is no way that I am keeping such promises. At least Y/n would give us some rest and let us recover soon but it is like Catra doesn't let us do that. She wants us to go back out there even when we are tired or injured. She only cares about her plan and therefore, she only cares about herself. How's that?

Scorpia left the horde soldiers alone so
she could sit back down by herself.

Inside of the base.

Catra heard what the soldier were saying about here, what they said only more enrage because they see her as a commander who doesn't care about her people. She gripped her fist as hard as she can. She picked up an object and tossed it, she slowly started to cry. She really wish that she could have some more time to pick up on the pace without having to hear what the soldiers are saying about her. She just sat in a chair and stayed miserable the way that she could. There was a beeping on the mic that she used to talk to people.

Soldier on the mic: Commander, we are not doing this. Whatever you are thinking about how can take up this much heat, we will not be doing this and you have to understand that everything will be okay. At the time right now, we will not be taking any orders from. At least Y/n so respect for us and care about our safety and all you ever care about is that stupid plan of yours.

Catra: Everything will not be okay. Everything will be okay once the rebellions are taken down. I want you to go back out here and take care of things.

Soldiers: Did you not hear me when I said that we will not be taking order from you. You were always this bitter person that doesn't really care about anyone but yourself. You just proved how you are just this horrible person that would go so far to hurt people that doesn't do what you ask. We all did what he could for you and all you did for us is hell and shout at us like we are your pawns and puppets. That isn't how you get people to work for you. And when we don't come to help you, you feel like you had the right to come right at us and insult making us look small. You can't treat people like this. Maybe if you would get some more people to work for you, you would be able to get some more victories and not have people talking about you. You're pathetic and you're nothing but a weak little cat that does nothing but purrs for her best friend. You cause others pain and you sure do have a great way into making some new friends. Scorpia is the best that you've got right now. Used the opportunity because we are done with you.

And with that, the soldier hung up on her. Catra started to beat the wall and started to cry while doing so.

Please vote and share. Thanks for reading this part and stay tuned for more.