One

I wake to screaming, which living in a house with Calum Hood Ashton Irwin Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford is not unusual. I slowly get up and think about why they do this. When I make my way down the stairs my boyfriend grabs me and pulls me in
super close.

  Burying his face in my neck like I love Kissing me gently. I find myself suddenly aware of all other boys staring at me and I start to feel anxiety build up inside of me and a few tears escape.

  Calum looks at me "Who did it AJ? What happened?" I look down.

  "No one. Nothing. I just started feeling anxious" I just look down and walk away because this isn't like me at all. I try to keep it all in.

  "Have you guys ate?"

Michael is always the first to answer this question with a cheeky "No" as his eyes stay on me for a moment to long I go to the fridge and get out the bacon that they don't live without and start to fry it.

  As soon as the smell of the familiar pig product hits me it takes me back and I try to hold down a gag. I continue to cook breakfast finally finishing for the boys . I sit it on the table just in time they are all sitting there like toddlers ready for their meal.

   Luke glances up at me almost afraid to make eye contact "Thank you AJ" I walk over to him and pat his head

"no problem Luke" I take my rightful seat right beside Calum and in front of Ashton.

  "How are you this morning AJ?" I glance up from my job of breaking the bacon into smaller pieces acting like I'm  actually doing something to the food.

  "I'm good Ashton, I just got a little worked up I most likely was sleep deprived. You know same old same old during the day My boyfriend is always doing something else and on the rare night I get with him we have enough time to watch one tv episode before he is to exhausted to do anything else and THEN I get woken up by you 4 acting like babies. Maybe that's why."

  at this Ashton look down and shovels his food into his mouth. I glance over at Calum feeling like a royal bitch he is just watching me.

I smile and get up from the table. I can tell that today is not going to be a very good day. But I can't really place what is wrong.