Introduction

AUTHORS NOTE: Hi guys, this is my first Draco story, I haven't been on here since my middle school days but Tik Tok brought me back so that's fun for me (not really it's kind of a problem) but oh well!!!! I've been reading a ton of Draco fics and it inspired me to write my own, so here goes, this is me writing a fan fiction that I would wanna read! Oh also, yes this is based in 6th year but obviously it's not gonna match up completely with the plot line of the 6th book because I'm bringing in a new character and things are gonna be different to help her plot along, but still I'm going to do my best to stay true to the other characters and the general idea of the 6th book! There might be different people in certain classes and things like that.

Synopsis: It's her 6th year back at Hogwarts, and needless to say, Marianna Bane is thrilled. As a muggle-born witch, the distance away from school and her friends feels like lightyears at least, and the occasional letter from her wizard-born companions doesn't do much to satiate the dullness of muggle life. Entering school with a fresh face and a solid group of friends, the Ravenclaw feels as if things can go only get better from here. But when she takes up a tutoring job for some extra house points for a certain Slytherin, everything she once knew gets turned on its head. Is there really a fine line between love and hate? And can someone really and truly change? These are the questions Marianna must consider when she strikes an unexpected interest in Draco Malfoy.