✖Colby's P.O.V✖

((Some of you might hate me after this chapter 😬))

-------------

I am home alone right now, and all of a sudden I hear the front door open. I looked out the window, and there aren't any cars in the driveway.

Being the idiot that I am, I decided to go downstairs to investigate. After I got down, I immediately got shoved into the wall by none other than Brennen Taylor.

"The f*ck do you want?" I spat at him. "I want you." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my body. "I have a boyfriend."I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong.

"I don't see him." He smirked. "That's cause he's not here." I told him. He then put his lips roughly on mine. Next, he squeezes my cheeks hard, and it hurt. I screamed in pain, then he took that as a chance to put his tounge in my mouth.

Brennen kept his hands on my a*s, and he kept squeezing my cheeks. I kept trying to push him away, but it was no use.

A few minutes after, I heard cars pull into the driveway. 'F*ck! Sam is gonna see this' I said in my head. I tried my best to get off of him, but he pinned my arms on the wall.

I soon heard the door open, then I heard Sam yell, "WHAT THE F*CK, COLBY?!" Brennen took his lips off from mine, then said, "oh, hello, Samuel. Colby invited me over." He smirked.

I saw Sam start to tear up. "Sam! I promise that's not happened! Brennen came here and he-" I got cut off. "Save it, Colby. I don't wanna hear it." Sam cried.

"Sammy! Please believe me!" I had tears in my eyes. He looked at me, then ran upstairs to your room. "Looks like you don't have a boyfriend anymore." Brennen whispered into my ear.

I punched him in the face, then ran up to my room, locking the door behind me. I sat infront of my door, and cried.

Have I just lost Sam?

-------------

((I said that Brennen was gone, but I never said that he was gone for good))