h a p p y h a r r y

"Harry, oh my goodness!" Lou gasped, Harry smiled small and sat back in the chair. "I still need to tell everyone else" Harry sighed resting a hand on the small bump inbetween his hips.

"Oh, you're right" Lou said, "I mean you still have some time, you're..", "Three months" Harry added. "You've got time love, anyways how many people have you already told?" Lou asked curiously.

"Lucky obviously knows, Kendall as well and you too, that's it" Harry said truthfully. "I'm the third person to know?" Lou asked smiling wider than before.

"Yeah" Harry chuckled.
________

"Okay Zayn, you're going to wait in the salon room for Lou, and Gigi, Victoria will do your hair" Paul said pointing to the door on the left. I nodded and kissed Gigi's cheek before heading into the room.

Lou greeted Zayn a bit awkwardly but started to do his hair anyways. "You know Harry will be here" Lou spoke finally, "he will?" Zayn sighed, "yeah, I actually just did his hair" She said starting to comb through Zayn's hair.

"Oh?" Zayn responded, he felt like Lou was a bit mad at him for some reason, but he didn't know why. "If you are upset with me, can you tell me why?" Zayn pleaded, he was confused.

"Its not my place to tell you" Lou answered and continued to do his hair. Maybe Zayn would ask Harry what the problem was.., "I know what you're thinking, you should talk to him but please don't do or say anything stupid, Harry is really happy right now" Lou said, this only made Zayn more confused.
________

A|N: Another chapter, I just wanna say thanks for all the reads and votes, oh and also please read my One shot titled Good Years.